Docker site changes

I just logged into the docker website and found that it has been completely changed. It lost my github link (had to re-link) and apparently all my build settings too. There was a link at the top to switch back to "classic ui" but that is hilariously not the classic ui that I was used to.

Are they complete idiots? Or are they messing with us?

Oh well, it looks like I will have to set up my builds all over again.

I just logged into the docker website and found that it has been completely changed. It lost my github link (had to re-link) and apparently all my build settings too. There was a link at the top to switch back to "classic ui" but that is hilariously not the classic ui that I was used to.

Are they complete idiots? Or are they messing with us?

Oh well, it looks like I will have to set up my builds all over again.

no changes for me, still looks the same, screenshot of what your seeing?

Docker website has always been laughably bad. To this day, you can't login to dockerhub on mobile (smartphone) because they didn't implement the hamburger menu button. You have to type the login page address into the address bar to login

I confirm that their Web developers are idiots because it is such an easy fix and was reported on their github so many times

Docker website has always been laughably bad. To this day, you can't login to dockerhub on mobile (smartphone) because they didn't implement the hamburger menu button. You have to type the login page address into the address bar to login

I confirm that their Web developers are idiots because it is such an easy fix and was reported on their github so many times

Hehe I too struggled with this until I found that if you switch to landscape by rotating then the login option appears top right

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It looks the same for me also. How long is it since you logged in the last time? They re-did the dockerhub some months ago.

Interesting because I logged in yesterday and it was the same it has always been for the past year. I triggered a build just as I had always done, then later in the day I kept getting Server error 503 and nothing would come up.

I log in again today and everything was in this new layout and I could not find any place to trigger a build. My github was no longer linked to my account. I had to re-link it, then create new repos for each docker on github (I had them all under one repository before but didn't see how to use it this way again). And then when I finally found how to trigger a build I found I had to select a build location? Weird.

FWIW, looks the same to me too.  And yeah the login for mobile devices had me swearing the other day.  Good tip though binhex, never would have thought of that.

Interestingly this also fixes the problem that you can't see any tabs when selecting a particular docker container on docker hub too, another VERY frustrating problem for us devs

Hehe I too struggled with this until I found that if you switch to landscape by rotating then the login option appears top right

Doesn't work for me. In landscape on my galaxy S7 it shows the same page, just a little wider but no additional buttons or tabs or menu items

width=600http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160707/23f28a87b0b8c65d7d3ff765ee091026.jpg[/img]

Tried the "request desktop mode" option, too but no difference.

Here's the hub while logged in (landscape), only the two info tab is shown, nothing else:

width=600http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160707/c1f84bff95b09be739d94b4101d075cb.jpg[/img]

Doesn't work for me. In landscape on my galaxy S7 it shows the same page, just a little wider but no additional buttons or tabs or menu items

width=600http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160707/23f28a87b0b8c65d7d3ff765ee091026.jpg[/img]

Tried the "request desktop mode" option, too but no difference.

Here's the hub while logged in (landscape), only the two info tab is shown, nothing else:

width=600http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160707/c1f84bff95b09be739d94b4101d075cb.jpg[/img]

i wonder if this is related to the DPI set on the phone/tablet, i like to have a smaller resolution, i find the default a bit too fisher price for my taste, this might be the reason i can see more on the screen and thus get the login option and details tabs shown. in order to change the DPI though you have to have a device thats rooted, not sure if thats the case for you, if it is then give texdrodier_dpi a go https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.texdroider.texdroider_dpi&hl=en_GB the smaller the number the higher the resolution, ive got my tablet and phone at 320 DPI.