unRAID Server Release 6.2.0-rc1 Available

Tempting but going to wait for final on this one I think.

Upgraded my 100TB server, all seems well here.

wow 100 tb server. I cant imagine having that amount of space!  :)

Well don't look now but I have 216TB currently and it's 70% full. Where are the 10-12TB drives?!

Ignore the sig, haven't updated it yet.

wow. 216. And you can filled it about 150 gigs. Makes my 8tb array a bit sh*t! ;D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will need to delete your docker image file and recreate it along with your containers.  Your appdata for each should be fine, but the containers themselves need to be redownloaded into a complete new docker image file.

I am getting the same error as well on two dockers.

Does this mean I need to delete all of my dockers and their config as well, then recreate all of them with the paths I have set up or is there an easier way?

You don't need to delete appdata at all just the docker.img file.  After that go back to CA and readd them via its previous apps section.  All of your paths etc will already be filled out

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

You will need to delete your docker image file and recreate it along with your containers.  Your appdata for each should be fine, but the containers themselves need to be redownloaded into a complete new docker image file.

I am getting the same error as well on two dockers.

Does this mean I need to delete all of my dockers and their config as well, then recreate all of them with the paths I have set up or is there an easier way?

Go to settings then docker delete docker.img then recreate it.  Don't touch your appdata. 

Re-download your containers and you should be good.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

- sort plugins alphabetically

Nit picking here, but IMO the webUI should be renamed from Dynamix webUI to be unRaid Dynamix webUI so that it appears next to the base OS (as it did previously).  Not all users update plugins religiously and with it now being in the middle (instead of at the bottom as before) it can get lost and ignored.  IE: Keep all system updates grouped together.

Thanks, this worked perfectly!

I'm getting this error when trying to update Plex Docker as well as CouchPotato

Any thoughts?

why did a "isos" share get created all of a sudden?

I already have a default iso storage path/share already defined.....

Myk

Have a look in setting vm manager Myk.. I haven't seen the same thing here, but I'd defined all my folders in the past.

Your server must have access to the Internet to use the unRAID 6.2 rc.

Can you please define the precise mechanism for key validation?  Has it changed from the way it worked in the betas?

The Internet connection here is almost as unreliable as our power supply - and when the Internet is down we often revert to watching a movie.  However, if the server won't start up without Internet, then that will no longer be possible.

Will this requirement for Internet still be present in 'Final'?  If so, I will, regrettably, have to remain on v6.1.9 or investigate alternative storage solutions.

Your server must have access to the Internet to use the unRAID 6.2 rc.

Can you please define the precise mechanism for key validation?  Has it changed from the way it worked in the betas?

The Internet connection here is almost as unreliable as our power supply - and when the Internet is down we often revert to watching a movie.  However, if the server won't start up without Internet, then that will no longer be possible.

Will this requirement for Internet still be present in 'Final'?  If so, I will, regrettably, have to remain on v6.1.9 or investigate alternative storage solutions.

This  is in betas and rc versions so lime tech can prevent usage of new installs after the full release is out - in case someone installs a beta on accident

The final release won't have this

why did a "isos" share get created all of a sudden?

I already have a default iso storage path/share already defined.....

Myk

Have a look in setting vm manager Myk.. I haven't seen the same thing here, but I'd defined all my folders in the past.

I do as well

Default ISO storage path:  /mnt/user/VM-ISO

its been there in the last what 3-4 beta - when the system docker/vm shares were setup/required.

just after upgrading today and rebooting the "isos" share showed up

Myk

I do as well

Default ISO storage path:  /mnt/user/VM-ISO

its been there in the last what 3-4 beta - when the system docker/vm shares were setup/required.

just after upgrading today and rebooting the "isos" share showed up

Myk

I'll be damned, missed it the first time.... Yeah happened to me too.  Deleted it now.  Will see if it's recreated at reboot...

I had it as well. I'm not sure if this one has been around a while or not but I have a "domains" share which is labeled as "saved VM instances" as well

Jamie

I deleted that folder off my cache as well, but I thought I'd created that one tbh....  ::)

I would like to confirm the Adaptec driver worked a charm and my 7805H is working perfectly - no more sata for me!

Thanks for putting that in at such a late point, user requests for the win!

Everything else seems fine and i have been able to update my dockers without deleting the main image file

Jamie

Nice!  Thank you for the report.

I had it as well. I'm not sure if this one has been around a while or not but I have a "domains" share which is labeled as "saved VM instances" as well

Jamie

I deleted that folder off my cache as well, but I thought I'd created that one tbh....  ::)

Doesn't seems so, I wonder if that's for vm snapshots in a future release

It seems those 2 are the only ones I do think expect, I have an app data but that is just there, and system

I dont plan to do a reboot for a while so it would be interesting to see if they stay deleted or not

I would like to confirm the Adaptec driver worked a charm and my 7805H is working perfectly - no more sata for me!

Thanks for putting that in at such a late point, user requests for the win!

Everything else seems fine and i have been able to update my dockers without deleting the main image file

Jamie

Nice!  Thank you for the report.

Not a problem, I also have to say I'm getting better performance even during parity checks with this driver and card than my on board so a huge thanks! I may have to upgrade to a pro license just because of this

Like the keep array options after a new config and the parity warnings, no more excuses after this addition :P

That is another feature implemented by dynamix wizard bonienl  8)

Plugin developers: speaking of bonienl, with the integration of his advanced network configuration work, there is a small change in how network-related variables are reported.  Please refer to this post.

Jamie

The creation of the folders have been mentioned in the beta announcement thread. Search for Automatic System Shares in this thread

Most likely the cause of the shares you have.

Jamie

didnt notice, had domains and appdata as well.  These were all created after reboot - I have all these shares defined already but using different names - dunno why they are being created....

Myk

Jamie

The creation of the folders have been mentioned in the beta announcement thread. Search for Automatic System Shares in this thread

Most likely the cause of the shares you have.

yes I understand that, but I have shares already defined in the needed places, and the last 2 betas did not create these extra shares along with my already defined/created shares - just RC1

Myk