Docker Templates all gone

I accidentally deleted my docker templates, I have restarted the docker service and re added the repositories but there is still nothing populating the template drop down, not even the ones from the repository.

please take it easy on me this is the first time i've ever posted on a forum for help.

I accidentally deleted my docker templates, I have restarted the docker service and re added the repositories but there is still nothing populating the template drop down, not even the ones from the repository.

please take it easy on me this is the first time i've ever posted on a forum for help.

- Ditch the repositories, and install Community Applications (link in sig) to manage everything for you.  You'll be much happier. (It does a whole lot more than dockerMan and repositories can do, and where the functions overlap, CA does a better job)

-  If CA doesn't install, then the problem is odds on your DNS and/or gateway settings in Settings - Network settings (which also explains why the repositories aren't populating for you)

• 1 month later...