Unable to Add Drive to Array in 6.2 RC2

Hi everyone,

Quite new to UNRAID and I recently upgraded from 6.1.9 to 6.2 RC2 for VM reasons. I am not entirely sure its 6.2 related, but I have an unassigned drive that I am unable to add to the array. When selecting it in one of the array empty slots, it comes up fine and has the blue indicator next to it showing that its a new drive. However, when I press the 'start array' button, it just refreshes the window and cannot start the array until I remove the drive from the slot. I get no error message but it just doesn't let me start the array. I am not sure if its the drive itself or if something is wrong somewhere else. When the drive is in the unassigned drives area, I am unable to format the drive as the button does nothing as well (again, no error message). The drive is a 4TB Seagate NAS Drive.

I took the drive out of the system to format it from my mac into FAT32 and put it back in without success. The drive isn't new but worked fine before in a previous Synology NAS system. I unfortunately do not have any other spare drives that I can test on.

Is there anything I can do in UNRAID or to the drive to fix this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Can't wait for this to be fixed.  I have a few drives pending installation took me a bit to figure out what was going on. 

I also believe that preclear both normal and beta are broken in RC2.

Preclear is not a limetech feature. Support for those scripts and plugins is handled by the authors, in their respective threads.

Can't wait for this to be fixed.  I have a few drives pending installation took me a bit to figure out what was going on. 

I also believe that preclear both normal and beta are broken in RC2.

Preclear is not a limetech feature. Support for those scripts and plugins is handled by the authors, in their respective threads.

The 'original' preclear plugin can be fixed for RC2 by using the single sed command  line that Joe L. published here:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=13054.msg464653#msg464653

EDIT:  Note that Joe L.'s instructions were for the preclear_disk.sh to be in the root of your flash drive.  If you have it anywhere, you will have to navigate to the directory where you have the script.