One improvement for latency issues

I'm passing through a GTX 960 to a Windows 10 VM. I tried a lot of things to reduce the latency, but not much has helped so far. When I run DPC Latecy Checker, it's consistently red. When I run LatencyMon, it says USBPORT.SYS is a problem.

I ran across this idea from a forum. Go to Power Options -> High Performance -> Change plan settings -> Change advanced power settings -> USB -> USB selective suspect setting. After disabling this, I'm now getting yellow 1/3 of the time in DPC Latency Checker.

Your mileage may vary. There are lots of causes, so this might not help everyone. I'm passing through a USB 3.0 controller, and I have a headset and wireless mouse connected to it.

Be aware that if you have C States and other power management options enabled in your BIOS, the latency measurements will be off. When I play a game to stress the system, 1/10 of the time I get green bars in DPC Latency Checker. (And yes, I did try disabling all the power saving stuff in BIOS, and it didn't help.)