Getting vm from 6.1.9 to work on 6.2.0 replacing vdisk1.img

hi i upgraded and my machine vm was gone from the interface so ive tyied making a new ubuntu vm and then replace the vdisk1.img with the old machine, but i get a efi boot screen with blk0,blk1,blk2,blk3 none of them contains any folders cannot cd into efi like the upgrade manuals says on the beta page for 6.2.0.

anyone know how i can get my vm running again, have been trying all sorts of settings in the vm manager without luck.

screenshot attached of UEFI shell.

123.png.b56fedf7151164103a1bcefcafb0309f.png

hi i upgraded and my machine vm was gone from the interface so ive tyied making a new ubuntu vm and then replace the vdisk1.img with the old machine, but i get a efi boot screen with blk0,blk1,blk2,blk3 none of them contains any folders cannot cd into efi like the upgrade manuals says on the beta page for 6.2.0.

anyone know how i can get my vm running again, have been trying all sorts of settings in the vm manager without luck.

screenshot attached of UEFI shell.

Have you read the original 6.2 beta announcement post? There is a guide to fix the boot in that post.

Hi Saarg, thanks for replying, Yes i have read the 6.2 beta anouncement and tried to do what it said, i forgot to disable autostart on my vm when i upgraded to 6.2 :( is there a way to make it work?

SSH to your server and go to /etc/libvirt/qemu/autostart and delete the files there to disable autostart. Then follow the info in the announcement thread and see if you get it working.