Check for updates not working for me (from v6.1.6 -> v6.1.9)

Hello,

When I attempt to update from v6.1.6 via "check for updates" on the plugin page, my version

v6.1.6 install always says "up-to-date". I have upgraded via this method from a previous

version awhile back (6.0.1 I think), and other plugins have updated fine.

I am seeing no obvious errors and just this line on the syslog, which seems normal??

Jul 29 22:12:29 Tower emhttp: cmd: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/plugin checkall

I have tried shutting down and temporarily renaming cfg/plugins directory, restarting and attempted

to check to updates with only the 2 default plugins and still it thinks v6.1.6 is the latest  ::)

No other issues with server, pretty simple setup, I do have 2 VMs not being used at the moment and no

dockers installed yet.

I can do a manual install if needed but rather use the GUI if possible.

Is is just as easy as copying over the bzimage and bzroot from the 6.1.9 zip?

Thanks,

Dalmaar

Is is just as easy as copying over the bzimage and bzroot from the 6.1.9 zip?

Yes.

Thanks johnnie.black  ;)  :)  I can fall back on that if I need to.

Before I do that I would like to investigate why the plugin is not upgrading properly.

I can wait if anybody has any ideas, not that important to get to v6.1.9 anytime quickly.

I only noticed I was back a few releases when I upgraded my first unRAID v4.7 server

(yes. v4.7  ;D), and realized the latest version was up to v6.1.9.

Dalmaar

Probably network settings need to be set to static dns

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

And after you do that, put IP addresses in for DNS servers.  If you don't know your ISP DNS servers addresses,  8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4  are the addresses for Google's public DNS servers.

Thanks  a lot!!, it took both suggestions and it is now updating properly  ;D  :D

Dalmaar