Anyone else having issues with SSH (v6.1.9)?

johnodon

v6.1.9

Entire server is tunneling outside via VPN but this has never caused an issue in the past.

All of a sudden I am not able to access my server via SSH (putty) from either of my WIN10 machines.  I tried both name and IP and get the same error:  Network error: Connection refused.

Telnet works fine.  Firewall on both WIN10 machines is turned off.  I don't see any errors being thrown in the syslog.  I have attached my diagnostics.  The only change that I see on the unraid side is an update to the webui:  Dynamix webGui v2016.07.27

Thoughts?

John

unraid-diagnostics-20160731-0821.zip

I think I have some corruption on my flash disk.  I have 10 or so FSCK000x.REC files in the root.  Also, all of the .key and .pub files in /boot/config/ssh are 0 bytes which I assume can't be right.

I'll pull the flash drive, repair it and rebuild it.  Probably a good time to move to 6.2 RC3  :)

John

I think I have some corruption on my flash disk.  I have 10 or so FSCK000x.REC files in the root.  Also, all of the .key and .pub files in /boot/config/ssh are 0 bytes which I assume can't be right.

I'll pull the flash drive, repair it and rebuild it.  Probably a good time to move to 6.2 RC3  :)

John

If you just delete the contents of  /boot/config/ssh then the keys will all be recreated when you reboot. 

Archived