New ESXi build - help me choose a MB

Hey folks.

My application:

1) Overall virtualization lab - hope to run multiple hosts.  Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, etc.

2) Ideally will replace my desktop - using a zero client where my PC currently is.

3) Unraid!

4) Host a DVR for my IP video camera(s)

5) I haven't use PC gaming in years - however I plan to buy a higher end video card to enable it should I chose - but in reality I'm getting a higher end video card to make sure nothing I do will be video limited. 

6)  Maybe eventually host XBMC on it or something - I could run a 50' cable to my receiver without too much trouble.

I plan to get a Xeon E5-1650, 64gb of ram, and ideally a Samsung 950 Pro M.2 to host ESXi and the VM's.  I'll install a 4TB drive for other data should it replace my desktop, and of course can backup critical stuff to my unraid server.

However I can't even really resolve the MB.  I've been looking at the Supermicro boards:

X10SRA-F

Pros:Plenty of PCIe slots, onboard audio (future use?)

Cons: No native M.2 slot, Intel i210 dual gigabit ethernet only

X10SRM-TF

Pros: Dual 10GBase-T, Native M.2 slot, 7 year lifespan

Cons: Only 3 PCIe's.  One x16, two x8.  No Audio.

X10SRi-F

Pros:  Plenty of PCie slots, Intel i350 dual gigabit ethernet

Cons:  No native M.2 slot, No Audio.

To be honest, I don't really need audio - but it's a nice to have thing, without having to add extra cards later.  I realize the two different Intel Gigabit Ethernet options shouldn't make that much of a difference - but the i350 has some benefits for virtualization and consumes less power - which is good as I do want to keep this machine as quiet as reasonably possible (plus it will of course be on, forever)

Since I currently have 10 HD's in my Unraid array - it is likely I will have to keep my AOC SAS expander board in the new system.

I guess I'm just looking for people's perspectives.  Or maybe they have recommendations on other boards I should consider.  For high quality server boards, it is hard to beat SM, but I'm open to other options.

I just finished my new esxi box and went with a 10srh-cf from SM.  It has a built in sas chip that supports 10 drives as well as another 10 sata drives.  Took my two servers and condensed them into a neat little package. 

Currently running

Unraid on the sas controller in pass through

Win 10

Vista

IP Cameras

a few installs of linux

Very happy with my current setup..