Limetech Gear?

When are we going to be seeing some more limetech / unRaid gear?  Badges were available a while ago, and I would think that they flew off the shelves.

Myself, I've been off and on bugging jonp to get my hands on one of the Limetech beer steins to no avail...

I'm sure that mugs / beer steins / t-shirts would have a high markup, and would move fast enough to make them worthwhile.  Something reflecting the esoteric nature of this forum...

• Upvote 1

+1, maybe we could set something up with a reseller similar to how XBMC/Kodi does this, or even some other places I can't won't mention.

Obviously this would need to be done with the blessing of LT, and hopefully they would come up with the preferred design or items.

Special link to order directly through the seller, LT gets a % of each sale.

Not the same doing it yourself vs LT doing it.  Or I'm just too lazy

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

No, I meant someone at Limetech could do it and then point us to them. I don't advocate anyone going off on there own and using Limetech trademarks for there own purposes.
  • 1 month later...

I'd really like a shirt too.  Maybe we can help design it ...  I'm thinking something for a casual IT look, perhaps a white polo with Lime logo on sleeve.  What would others want on the front and back?

Edit2: I used Cafe Press to design a simple one -> http://www.logosoftwear.com/mySavedDesign.php?c=a125595b05542efa0d5aff16113e95dd.  A bit expensive, more for ideas.  I suspect few will want it, but it will get them thinking about what they do want.  Personally I like it, but not at that price.

Edit:  I should admit I'm not known for fashion sense or design skills

I'd really like a shirt too.  Maybe we can help design it ...  I'm thinking something for a casual IT look, perhaps a white polo with Lime logo on sleeve.  What would others want on the front and back?

Edit2: I used Cafe Press to design a simple one -> http://www.logosoftwear.com/mySavedDesign.php?c=a125595b05542efa0d5aff16113e95dd.  A bit expensive, more for ideas.  I suspect few will want it, but it will get them thinking about what they do want.  Personally I like it, but not at that price.

Edit:  I should admit I'm not known for fashion sense or design skills

Oh man, that polo looks like I'm going to come to your house and fix your computer :) a bit cheesy IMO

Classy.  And I'd buy in a heartbeat an official one.  But I'd also like something that shows the more esoteric nature of unraid, limetech, and the forums.  Not quite sure what I'm looking for, but a standard corporate style shirt doesn't really deflect unraid or ourselves. 

Classy.  And I'd buy in a heartbeat an official one.  But I'd also like something that shows the more esoteric nature of unraid, limetech, and the forums.  Not quite sure what I'm looking for, but a standard corporate style shirt doesn't really deflect unraid or ourselves. 

I think what you are looking for are pint glasses.mJHcrT
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...