Problem with VM's after Upgrading to 6.2 RC3

Upgraded to 6.2 RC3 and I get the following error on my VM screen. I only have one VM (Windows 10) and it start and runs fine but I am not able to edit or do any modification to the VM. I can see a new path was added with the update and the error looks to be referencing the new path but not sure what I need to do to correct the problem.

Warning: libvirt_domain_xml_xpath(): namespace warning : xmlns: URI unraid is not absolute in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.vm.manager/classes/libvirt.php on line 936 Warning: libvirt_domain_xml_xpath():

Also noticed that everything on my dashboard is arranged crazy and I cannot click on anything. See attached photo.

2016-08-12_16-49-05.jpg.b9239b830ab6dd712eb29c547b08a2a7.jpg

So i noticed that if i delete the libvirt img and recreate the problem goes away but I am not able to start the VM. As soon as I create a new VM the screen stays at creating VM but I can see that it was created in the background and started. I get the same error as above as soon as any VM is started.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Also the misalignment of the dashboard is like that on any browser I use.

unraid-diagnostics-20160812-2135.zip