Cannot login to BTSync after set up

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and unraid and I am an amateur when it comes to code and what not. I have a basic understanding of things, so please speak in elementary terms and I will do my best to follow your suggestions.

Here are my specs:

Model: Custom

M/B: ASUSTek Computer Inc. - DSBF-D12

CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5430 @ 2.66GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Disabled

Cache: 128 kB, 12288 kB

Memory: 49152 MB (max. installable capacity 64 GB)

Network: eth0: 1000Mb/s - Full Duplex

Kernel: Linux 4.1.18-unRAID x86_64

I was hoping to set up sync in order to do regular backups of my server. There did not seem to be any issues with setting up the system (although I am guessing I did something wrong); however, when I try to log into my sync account (I did set one up) through the UI link in unraid os, it does not grant me access. If you need any further information please ask, I am sure there is something I am missing. Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and unraid and I am an amateur when it comes to code and what not. I have a basic understanding of things, so please speak in elementary terms and I will do my best to follow your suggestions.

Here are my specs:

Model: Custom

M/B: ASUSTek Computer Inc. - DSBF-D12

CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5430 @ 2.66GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Disabled

Cache: 128 kB, 12288 kB

Memory: 49152 MB (max. installable capacity 64 GB)

Network: eth0: 1000Mb/s - Full Duplex

Kernel: Linux 4.1.18-unRAID x86_64

I was hoping to set up sync in order to do regular backups of my server. There did not seem to be any issues with setting up the system (although I am guessing I did something wrong); however, when I try to log into my sync account (I did set one up) through the UI link in unraid os, it does not grant me access. If you need any further information please ask, I am sure there is something I am missing. Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Don't use BTSync at all, but it would be really helpful if you could let us know - From which repository (or are you using the one that comes with unRaid) btsync is from (or if its a plugin)

Would also be better to post in the relevant support thread for the app itself.  You can get it either through Community Applications plugin, or in the docker thread / docker applications the All Templates And Support Links thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't use BTSync at all, but it would be really helpful if you could let us know - From which repository (or are you using the one that comes with unRaid) btsync is from (or if its a plugin)

Would also be better to post in the relevant support thread for the app itself.  You can get it either through Community Applications plugin, or in the docker thread / docker applications the All Templates And Support Links thread.

• 2 weeks later...