Audio cracking issues in Windows 10 VM

r-win

Hi guys,

I use a windows 10 vm with gpu passtrough to game on my unraid. However my audio is making strange noises , some kind of scratches / glitches. I have it with my hdmi passtrough , onboard audio and external dac. How Can I solve this issue?

best regards,

If it's your analog sound, they say upping the frequency range in Windows can help, it's somewhere in sound playback settings. Also, I'd make sure the MSI fix is present, if not you can get strange audio issues. If you search for it, you'll find an explanation as to what it does, why you want to enable it. A utility to set it to on is in my post here https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=46264.msg442915#msg442915

Hi, I have tried to use the use utility but it hasn't changed. (did i need to change something within the tool? )

I have read the sticky however my pc doesn't go trough if I use Boot in OVMF. I have used  Sea bios.

What can I do now? I have also changed the quality setting in windows.

Hi, I have tried to use the use utility but it hasn't changed. (did i need to change something within the tool? )

I have read the sticky however my pc doesn't go trough if I use Boot in OVMF. I have used  Sea bios.

What can I do now? I have also changed the quality setting in windows.

So you ran the utility as administrator and selected your GPU and associated HDMI audio, hit apply, save, and rebooted the VM and it didn't take?.. 

Archived