[Request] Bluecherry DVR Container (IP Cameras)

pixogen

This is likely a very niche request, but would it be possible to setup Bluecherry DVR as a docker container? They offer a pre-built Ubuntu ISO, so I'm testing it out as a linux VM right now, but I'd love to reduce the footprint if at all possible. I run Blue Iris in a windows VM since it doesn't have a Linux equivalent and I wasn't that impressed with ZoneMinder after I got it up and running.

Bluecherry develops a commercial surveillance application under the name ‘Bluecherry’.  This server software is a Ubuntu based application that records and streams audio and video from both analog and network cameras.  Users can view real-time video from both a web interface and from the (free) cross platform client application.  Advanced user permissions allows administrators to specify who has access to which cameras and also allows the administrator to restrict certain functionality to specific users.  Videos can easily be saved from the client and given to security or law enforcement.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...