Plex orphan image in docker

Just move to unRAID this weekend and am having an issue w/ Plex Media Server showing as an orphan image every time I try to add a "media folder "Container volume/Host path. Initially, if I just create the docker container with the standard /config path and no media path it works, but as soon as I add a "media folder" the docker image becomes an orphan. This happens with the LimeTech, needo and linuxserver.io images.

Based on other posts i have ensured my Dynamix webGui app is "up-to-date" (2016.07.27). I have also stopped and restarted the docker plugin several times, ran "Fix Common Problems" plugin, etc.

Any help with  this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

plex_install.PNG.bb41e47c53d00096b59602285d87cc7c.PNG

plex_install.PNG.b8409faa0f7d3579085728c769cc5a61.PNG

dynamix.PNG.05c6df44284f870dff0d5868fac5f96c.PNG

add_path.PNG.15d00211887159dc2c48783b0e070683.PNG

Just move to unRAID this weekend and am having an issue w/ Plex Media Server showing as an orphan image every time I try to add a "media folder "Container volume/Host path. Initially, if I just create the docker container with the standard /config path and no media path it works, but as soon as I add a "media folder" the docker image becomes an orphan. This happens with the LimeTech, needo and linuxserver.io images.

Based on other posts i have ensured my Dynamix webGui app is "up-to-date" (2016.07.27). I have also stopped and restarted the docker plugin several times, ran "Fix Common Problems" plugin, etc.

The container volume path you added (Movies) is not an absolute path, but is rather a relative path -> the docker system in 6.2+ would have returned that error, unfortunately the docker version included in 6.1.x doesn't state that error.

The fix is to set the container path from Movies to be /Movies

The container volume path you added (Movies) is not an absolute path, but is rather a relative path -> the docker system in 6.2+ would have returned that error, unfortunately the docker version included in 6.1.x doesn't state that error.

Thank you very much, thats the fix! Cheers, enjoy a beer!

Thank you very much, thats the fix! Cheers, enjoy a beer!

Cool, thanks man...  Guess that its still too early on a Sunday to enjoy it  :(  But I will enjoy later in the day  ;D