[Support] for atribe's repo Docker images

6 minutes ago, repomanz said:

MineOS / forge / mod question.

generator-options={"profile"\:"rarecities"}

Does anyone know how to work around the \ being inserted in this server.properties upon start up? This is messing up a mod from properly running.  Obviously the : needs to be escaped but in doing so mod doesn't load the profile.

Seen this before?

No idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone successfully gotten the inputs.nvidia_smi plugin working in telegraf?  Even with the --runtime=nvidia extra paramater and the NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES/NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES variables I can not get it to work.  I just get:

Error in plugin: fork/exec /usr/bin/nvidia-smi: no such file or directory

Yet inside the container I can see nvidia-smi in /usr/bin.

EDIT:  Turned out to be the alpine repo.  Changed to latest and now it works.

Edited by IamSpartacus
  • Thanks 1

so this may have been discussed before and i missed so i do apologize in adavanced. 

Im new to the use of grafana and i finally got a few dashboards created and i am able to view most of them outside my network via my reverseproxy. However my dashboard with all my server specs isnt showing anything, it is coming up with a N/A on all the panels.  Is this normal?

i figured all would be visible whether i am on my local network or not. 

What would be the easiest way to get NUT-Client integrated in to a running Telegraf Docker so that I can have Telegraf also relay UPS statistics to InfluxDB?

The eventual goal is having UPS stats from NUT-Settings Plugin in a Grafana Dashboard from here: https://technicalramblings.com/blog/setting-grafana-influxdb-telegraf-ups-monitoring-unraid/

I found these sites for reference for NUT and Telegraf:

https://blog.lbdg.me/n-u-t-ups-monitoring-via-pfsense-grafana/

https://yegor.pomortsev.com/post/monitoring-everything/

1 hour ago, axipher said:

What would be the easiest way to get NUT-Client integrated in to a running Telegraf Docker so that I can have Telegraf also relay UPS statistics to InfluxDB?

The eventual goal is having UPS stats from NUT-Settings Plugin in a Grafana Dashboard from here: https://technicalramblings.com/blog/setting-grafana-influxdb-telegraf-ups-monitoring-unraid/

I found these sites for reference for NUT and Telegraf:

https://blog.lbdg.me/n-u-t-ups-monitoring-via-pfsense-grafana/

https://yegor.pomortsev.com/post/monitoring-everything/

In the first site they have telegraf running on pfsense (where NUT is installed) and they are running a shell script to gather up the data, and that telegraf instance sends the data to influxdb. You could do something like that.

52 minutes ago, atribe said:

In the first site they have telegraf running on pfsense (where NUT is installed) and they are running a shell script to gather up the data, and that telegraf instance sends the data to influxdb. You could do something like that.

I thought about that, but I would prefer not to install Telegraf directly on UnRaid if possible and continue using Dockers; that would be a separate topic I think as well to install a package directly on UnRaid that would live through upgrades.

• 2 weeks later...

I have searched everywhere and I cant seem to access or find my Grafana.ini file. I need to edit it so i can set disable_sanitize_html to true for embedded links. Has anyone dont this or can get me a quick guide. Nothing i have looked up or tried has worked. Apparently I can edit the variable to make this work but im not sure what im doing in regards to it.

Edited by Alphacosmos
10 hours ago, Alphacosmos said:

I have searched everywhere and I cant seem to access or find my Grafana.ini file. I need to edit it so i can set disable_sanitize_html to true for embedded links. Has anyone dont this or can get me a quick guide. Nothing i have looked up or tried has worked. Apparently I can edit the variable to make this work but im not sure what im doing in regards to it.

https://grafana.com/docs/installation/docker/

Just add an environment variable that corresponds to the setting you want to change. In that url they use 

-e "GF_SERVER_ROOT_URL=http://grafana.server.name"

So in unRAID just edit the container, hit add variable and add the variable that changes what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Not sure if there is a better place for me to be posting this, but im looking for a bit of help setting this up

I followed a guide (can find URL if needed, dont have it right infornt of me right now) to set this up but ran into a problem when pointing to my data source.

I am trying to use InfluxDB, I filled in the URL as being myserver's IP with port 8086, and the name of the database, and everything else default, which seems to work however when selecting save and test I am getting "InfluxDB Error: error parsing query: found IDENT, expected ; at line 1, char 30"

I am really not sure what to make of that or how to continue?
Once again, if theres a better place for me to be asking please just point me in the right direction.

thanks!

Hello,

I am trying to install Telegraf; I have downloaded the telegraf.conf file from the following location unmodified. 

https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/blob/master/etc/telegraf.conf

When I copy the DEFAULT configuration file to the following location usr/appdata/telegraf/ and then start the docker I receive the following error in the docker log.

2019-07-27T12:03:58Z I! Starting Telegraf 1.11.3
2019-07-27T12:03:58Z I! Using config file: /etc/telegraf/telegraf.conf
2019-07-27T12:03:58Z E! [telegraf] Error running agent: Error parsing /etc/telegraf/telegraf.conf, line 7: invalid TOML syntax

It seems that the default configuration file cannot be parsed?

For anyone who came here from the "SpeedtestforInfluxDB" Docker, I found a quick way to get proper Upload Speeds.

On the current build, I get 380-400 Download and 4-6 Upload on my fibre connection which is actually a 400/200.  Browsing around the web, found this page for speedtest-cli:

https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/check-internet-speed-with-speedtest-cli-on-ubuntu/

Simply opening the Console the for SpeedtestforInfluxDB Docker and running the following command upgraded the version of speedtest-cli being used and I get much close to my 400/200 speeds from the results in the Log.

pip install speedtest-cli –-upgrade

Cheers community

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2019 at 11:54 AM, IamSpartacus said:

Has anyone successfully gotten the inputs.nvidia_smi plugin working in telegraf?  Even with the --runtime=nvidia extra paramater and the NVIDIA_DRIVER_CAPABILITIES/NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES variables I can not get it to work.  I just get:

Hey Ian, any chance you can expand on how you updated the alpine repo to latest?  I'm trying to get this to work as well.

EDIT: Just changed the Repository from telegraf:alpine to telegraf:latest and restarted the Docker and it is working great.

Edited by axipher

Prior to today I was able to able to load files into folders in the Hexparrot Mine0S-Node, but now when I try to add things using the share I setup on my windows computer, I keep getting permission denied. I was looking and saw about reverting the Docker container back to a prior version, but when I do that, the docker container fails to do anything. So that is not a solution working for me. I have tried setting the Permission to Read/Write, RW/Slave, RW/Shared. None of them have been successful. I am fairly certain I am missing something just not sure what.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2019 at 10:43 PM, Michel Amberg said:

Hello I started getting this from my container today after an update:

2019-09-16T21:41:40Z E! [inputs.disk] Error in plugin: error getting disk usage info: lstat /dev/mapper/md1: no such file or directory

Any ideas? I don't get any array information anymore populated in my DB

This is a known issue in the current build and I believe a fix is going to be released on Tuesday for the main project.

When this particular docker will be updated is another story.

https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/issues/6388

image.png.f002e052aebefbd15f532488bc669e79.png

Hope that helps 

EDIT:

While I know it's got nothing to do with this docker, this is why I wish unRaid would support an official API endpoint for dashboard information. For right now scraping the dashboard in C# and parsing the DOM using HTMLAgilityPack is having to suffice.. barely

Edited by Saldash
On 9/21/2019 at 11:23 PM, Saldash said:

This is a known issue in the current build and I believe a fix is going to be released on Tuesday for the main project.

When this particular docker will be updated is another story.

https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/issues/6388

image.png.f002e052aebefbd15f532488bc669e79.png

Hope that helps 

EDIT:

While I know it's got nothing to do with this docker, this is why I wish unRaid would support an official API endpoint for dashboard information. For right now scraping the dashboard in C# and parsing the DOM using HTMLAgilityPack is having to suffice.. barely

Yea I actually found this bug shortly after posting this did not update this. Would be nice if the docker could be updated as soon as possible when this is fixed :) My monitoring does not work without this.

On 9/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, Michel Amberg said:

Yea I actually found this bug shortly after posting this did not update this. Would be nice if the docker could be updated as soon as possible when this is fixed :) My monitoring does not work without this.

The latest telegraf update (1.12.2) fixed it for me.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:54 PM, IamSpartacus said:

i just wanted to say thanks for this info. I also got it working now! :)

• Like 1

Hi, not sure if this is the right place.  I installed the container "nut influxdb exporter" and it points to this post as the support post.  Anyway I'm trying to use it to bring in my UPS stats and have run into a problem.  My UPS is a Cyberpower OR2200PFCRT2Ua.  When I install the container if I delete the entry for WATTS the container works but the data is incorrect, it shows a usage of only about 44W, when the UPS front panel indicates the load is actually 172W.  In NUT I have to configure the setup as:

UPS Power and Load Display Settings: Manual

UPS Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA): 2200

UPS Output Watt Capacity (Watts): 1320

If I do this then in Unraid, all the UPS information is displayed correctly on the dashboard.  However if I enter 1320 into the WATTS entry of the container it instantly stops after starting and displays the following error message:

[DEBUG] Connecting to host
Connected successfully to NUT
[DEBUG] list_vars called...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/nut-influxdb-exporter.py", line 107, in <module>
json_body = construct_object(ups_data, remove_keys, tag_keys)
File "/src/nut-influxdb-exporter.py", line 85, in construct_object
fields['watts'] = watts * 0.01 * fields['ups.load']
TypeError: can't multiply sequence by non-int of type 'float'

So to get accurate data I need to enter the WATTS info but then the container doesn't like it.  If I omit the Watts info the container runs but reports the wrong info.  Any help is appreciated and sorry if this is perhaps the wrong thread...

*EDIT* As an aside I did some digging, my UPS is reporting ups.load as 14.  If I do the math in the last line watts(1320) * .01 * ups.load (14). I get 184.8W.  The front panel is reporting 185W currently.  So the math is right, it just appears that maybe one of the entries isn't seen as an actual number for some reason..

Edited by rclifton
  • Like 1
On 10/6/2019 at 1:33 AM, rclifton said:

Hi, not sure if this is the right place.  I installed the container "nut influxdb exporter" and it points to this post as the support post.  Anyway I'm trying to use it to bring in my UPS stats and have run into a problem.  My UPS is a Cyberpower OR2200PFCRT2Ua.  When I install the container if I delete the entry for WATTS the container works but the data is incorrect, it shows a usage of only about 44W, when the UPS front panel indicates the load is actually 172W.  In NUT I have to configure the setup as:

UPS Power and Load Display Settings: Manual

UPS Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA): 2200

UPS Output Watt Capacity (Watts): 1320

If I do this then in Unraid, all the UPS information is displayed correctly on the dashboard.  However if I enter 1320 into the WATTS entry of the container it instantly stops after starting and displays the following error message:

[DEBUG] Connecting to host
Connected successfully to NUT
[DEBUG] list_vars called...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/src/nut-influxdb-exporter.py", line 107, in <module>
json_body = construct_object(ups_data, remove_keys, tag_keys)
File "/src/nut-influxdb-exporter.py", line 85, in construct_object
fields['watts'] = watts * 0.01 * fields['ups.load']
TypeError: can't multiply sequence by non-int of type 'float'

So to get accurate data I need to enter the WATTS info but then the container doesn't like it.  If I omit the Watts info the container runs but reports the wrong info.  Any help is appreciated and sorry if this is perhaps the wrong thread...

I am having this issue as well

Looks like there was a github update to address ~4days ago -- container needs to be updated to latest