Didn't get license key email... please help :)

mungler

Hi,

I bought a Plus license last night, but only after I purchased, I realised the email address I used was (temporarily) bouncing all incoming email.  I have since rectified this, but I don't have any way to retrieve the license key.

I've emailed support twice - first time I got an automated response, but since then, nada.

Any admins / Lime Tech folks able to help?  The key was purchased under the email rory [at] cukoo [dot] uk and the GUID for the flash starts 0930-65 and ends E75.

Any help much appreciated :)

Hi,

I bought a Plus license last night, but only after I purchased, I realised the email address I used was (temporarily) bouncing all incoming email.  I have since rectified this, but I don't have any way to retrieve the license key.

I've emailed support twice - first time I got an automated response, but since then, nada.

Any admins / Lime Tech folks able to help?  The key was purchased under the email rory [at] cukoo [dot] uk and the GUID for the flash starts 0930-65 and ends E75.

Any help much appreciated :)

The email to support you already sent is likely to get the quickest response.