[Support] Linuxserver.io - TVHeadend

9 hours ago, alturismo said:

How many tuners are active in TVH ? DVB Inputs, Adapters ... all mapped to DVB-C ?

I think you're replying to me.  Four tuners all DVB-T on my freeview network.  All tuners are working fine and as long as I watch channels on the four muxes they are tuned to I'm fine - it's when I try to get one of the tuners to tune a new muxe, they refuse.

All worked fine previously, I just noticed yesterday they weren't switching when I tried some channels we don't watch often.

2 hours ago, alturismo said:

ok, so when all 4 tuners are running and 1 of them want to switch a channel to a different mux u get the "no free adapter ..:"

may try the delay time, its in the tuner setting, up to 2000ms ...

I can't find - in TVH or Kodi??

14 minutes ago, Johan76 said:

Hi there. 

Have not found out if this docker is complete with internal epg grabber enabled? 

Want to add epg data to my iptv channels but cannot find the settings. 

If this is not enabled how do I do this inside this docker? 

It's all there in Configuration --> Channel / EPG.

You need to switch on Advanced or Expert User Interface Level in Configuration -->General --> Base to see it.

5 minutes ago, saarg said:

It's all there in Configuration --> Channel / EPG.

You need to switch on Advanced or Expert User Interface Level in Configuration -->General --> Base to see it.

Yes. But channels doesn't map. I cannot set a specific epg source. 

If I edit a channel advanced there are no epg sources to choose from in the dropdown list. 

How am I supposed to fix this. Havn't found any guide that works. Some are referring to installing grabbers from bash but not sure this really is necessary or the problem. 

10 minutes ago, Johan76 said:

Yes. But channels doesn't map. I cannot set a specific epg source. 

If I edit a channel advanced there are no epg sources to choose from in the dropdown list. 

How am I supposed to fix this. Havn't found any guide that works. Some are referring to installing grabbers from bash but not sure this really is necessary or the problem. 

You need to configure the grabber you want to use, then run it, then map epg source to the channel. There is a link in the first post to the readme on github which has information about configuring your grabber.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, saarg said:

You need to configure the grabber you want to use, then run it, then map epg source to the channel. There is a link in the first post to the readme on github which has information about configuring your grabber.

Thanks. Managed to configure it inside docker and I think it went ok. 

However I cannot enable any grabber. 

Actually cannot find Configuration --> Channel/EPG --> EPG Grabber Modules at all. 

18 hours ago, Johan76 said:

Thanks. Managed to configure it inside docker and I think it went ok. 

However I cannot enable any grabber. 

Actually cannot find Configuration --> Channel/EPG --> EPG Grabber Modules at all. 

Did you change the User Interface Level as I instructed you in an earlier reply?

1 hour ago, saarg said:

Did you change the User Interface Level as I instructed you in an earlier reply?

Dude! I am so stupid. I was reading fast and did not realise it was a "standard" setting for expert. I only changed to expert in the actual channel/epg view which didnt work. Now I see it! Thanks a lot :)

I hope I've come to the right forum thread.
is it possible in the future update of the docker for TVH to add an EPG for Russian channels?

There is an excellent working file. which, when the docker is updated, has to be added to the manual each time (dsm synology 6.2).
actually grabber-file I had attached to this message.

tv_grab_ru

Edited by toleeck
1 hour ago, toleeck said:

I hope I've come to the right forum thread.
is it possible in the future update of the docker for TVH to add an EPG for Russian channels?

There is an excellent working file. which, when the docker is updated, has to be added to the manual each time (dsm synology 6.2).
actually grabber-file I had attached to this message.

tv_grab_ru

This support thread is for unraid users only. Please submit this as an issue on our github repo for TVHeadend, Thanks.

@saarg small update about hw decoding with coffee lake, seems to work now with latest TVH, i made no changes ;)

also working parallel with PLEX using hw decoding, just as note if someone else is interested.

as note, i dont even have the /dev/dri in extra parameters anymore ... figured out by accident cause i chosen the wrong profile and i had a pic ;)

10 hours ago, alturismo said:

@saarg small update about hw decoding with coffee lake, seems to work now with latest TVH, i made no changes ;)

also working parallel with PLEX using hw decoding, just as note if someone else is interested.

as note, i dont even have the /dev/dri in extra parameters anymore ... figured out by accident cause i chosen the wrong profile and i had a pic ;)

If you haven't passed through /dev/dri to the container, it's not using the GPU for transcoding. 

Have you maybe turned on priviliged mode?