Verification

Anton

Asking questions that only native english speakers that watch a lot of movies can know is the MOST STUPID verification method I ever seen since the beginning of the internet!

Could anybody invest 5 minutes and use some standard captcha? Like the "i am no robot". Works in a fraction of a second for every user everywhere and saves a lot of time googling in movie databases...  ???

Asking questions that only native english speakers that watch a lot of movies can know is the MOST STUPID verification method I ever seen since the beginning of the internet!

Could anybody invest 5 minutes and use some standard captcha? Like the "i am no robot". Works in a fraction of a second for every user everywhere and saves a lot of time googling in movie databases...  ???

I feel your pain man.  Maybe you can research for us if there is a better captcha extension for Simple Machines Forum?

I feel your pain man.  Maybe you can research for us if there is a better captcha extension for Simple Machines Forum?

I agree that you should change the captcha system, but since you are planning on moving to IPS forum, I would not make to much work out of this and instead get reCAPTCHA on the new forum platform.

Wanna give us a hint of when you move to IPS forum?  ::)

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=51159.msg491897#msg491897

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...