tmp31416

fyi, running config:

* gigabyte ga-ma770-ud3

* 2gigs ram (kvr667d2n5k2/1g x2)

* sempron le-1250 (am2)

* 2nd nic: tp-link tg-3269c (pci) gigabit nic

* video card: asus 'eah4350 silent' 512m

* usb stick holding unraid 4.5: patriot 'xporter xt boost' 8gig

* console connected through 4 port d-link ps/2 kvm (fwiw)

everything running up until now, except for the fact that i am only using the built-in nic, which is connected to a 100mbit switch.

the 2nd nic (connected to gigabit switch) not used -- yet (i hope).

***edit***

wd sata hard drives connected atm: 2x1tb green + 2x500mb (old yellow sticker).  1 terabyte parity, other data + 1 500mb for data.

can't use last drive as am using free licence for now.

keeping sata dvd drive connected for future use.

Please see the MoBo compatibility testing in the the Wiki to get the MoBo recognized.  It's not dififcult to do, just posting syslogs here in the forum. 

http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hardware_Compatibility#An_explanation_of_what_the_.22Tested_Level.22_column_means

I've done this with mine, and if we can do this for any MoBo we see in this forum, that list would keep growing and make unRaid more acceptable to others.  Right now, some of the comments I see other places is that unRaid is limited in the hardware it works with.  I've only been with it fr a little over a month and I'm doing my best to counter that misconception.  The more MoBo posted (with various Level Testing completed) the more accepted I think unRaid will become. 

Archived