After 6.2 upgrade WebUI unavailable and HDDs do not mount

Hi,

I just updated this morning, and after reboot I could only SSh in. No drives mounted, obviously no docker.

Unfortunately I'm unable to find what the problem is and I really need to access my data.

I tried to reboot from the SSH terminal and after that the server even didn't properly boot (I could not ping it's IP address).

There is something I can do?

Even if I get the USB drive in a computer to modify somethin.

Unfortunately I;m so linux beginner that I cannot figure it out via SSH.

I can even login as root with no password. Before update I had a password set up.

Than You.

This isn't really a resolution, but have you tried reverting to your previous system?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=51874.msg497875#msg497875

Edit: Probably need to plug the flash into another computer to make the changes.

OMG

Thank You

The "previous" trick worked.

I'm Back to 6.1.9 but at least it works.

What's the safest way to update actually?

Late edit:

OK. I've tried a few times to update again, and it just goes wrong in the same way every time.

I even uninstalled all plugins. Also set the array to not start automatically. I've checked every cnfig file on the flash drive.

Everything seems to be all right but after update it just fails to start properly.

I don't know what to do with it. I will just stay on 6.1.9 for now.

I think I had a similar issue with the 2nd beta of 6.2. That was my first try of unRAID, and it didn't work.

Unfortunately I experience the same with the 6.2 stable.

I'm a bit frustrated by it, but what can I do?

So I've solved it finally :)

My problem was related to the flash drive apparently.

After a lot of failed attempts I've tried a different USB drive with a clean unRAID 6.2 and it worked.

Formatted the original drive and tried a clean 6.2 and DIDN'T work.

So I've tried the new drive withe the old 6.1.9 installation. I updated it and it worked perfectly.

The original drive I don't think is damaged in some way. I put it in a Windows PC and using DISKPART i cleaned the partition table and reinitialized it.

After that I copied the content from the new updated working drive so I didn't have to mess arround with replacing the key.

Conclusion, I have the old drive with the new OS working just fine.

Thank you guys for the support and this awesome community.