Fresh Install with saved config

Msan

I want to do a clean install of unraid to a new flash drive. There is so much crap on the old flash drive from previous install and testing, so I want to start off clean.

BUT I would like to save the configs of my current docker apps.

Which files do I need to copy over to the new drive?

Docker settings - we do not recommend restoring your Docker settings. You are trying for a clean fresh start, right? In fact, we recommend manually deleting any existing docker.img *BEFORE* you enable and configure Dockers. You can keep appdata settings and files, but you may need to re-point to it as you reinstall your containers.

Doesn't really help me  :)

If you kill your docker image and then go to community applications and click on previous apps, it will reinstall my apps with my old settings.. thats the info I want to save/restore to the new flash drive..

Docker settings - we do not recommend restoring your Docker settings. You are trying for a clean fresh start, right? In fact, we recommend manually deleting any existing docker.img *BEFORE* you enable and configure Dockers. You can keep appdata settings and files, but you may need to re-point to it as you reinstall your containers.

If you kill your docker image and then go to community applications and click on previous apps, it will reinstall my apps with my old settings.. thats the info I want to save/restore to the new flash drive..

Those particular files are store on the flash drive @ /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

Those particular files are store on the flash drive @ /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user

Squid, I've added that folder to Files on v6 boot drive, with the following description:

contains Docker template configuration info

Is that accurate or could it be reworded better?

Squid, I've added that folder to Files on v6 boot drive, with the following description:

contains Docker template configuration info

Is that accurate or could it be reworded better?

Either that or more down to earth like

contains the user templates.  IE The templates of your applications (past and present) with your host and volume mappings already filled out

lol  After reading my version, I like yours better  ;D

Thank you!