Serviio Plugin Loaded But Now No Access to Tower Main Screen

knights19

Need some help please everyone.

I installed the Serviio plugin (basically because I don't understand how to create a container to make one of the other plugins work).

It installed fine and I could access the Serviio tab on the Tower main page. I changed the working directory to /mnt/disk3/Serviio instead of the default RAM.

Rebooted

Now I cannot access the Tower main page, I just get 192.168.1.16 took too long to respond.

Serviio appears to be working, my TV can see the DNLA server, but all the folders are empty.

Please go easy on me, I'm not good with Linux and have a long history of trying Linux home servers and failing (Ubuntu, Amahi on Fedora), hence I moved to UnRaid in the hope it would just work. And to be fair, it has, more than likely a set-up error by me on the plugin (but like I said, I hoped it would just work).

• 2 weeks later...

An alternative -

If you have an Android device (even a cheapo one), you can install the Serviio configuration app and you can completely configure Serviio from there. As a bonus, you can use the Android device as a remote for Serviio and also for Kodi, if you use that. The app for Kodi is Kore and the apps for Serviio are ServiDroid (configurator) and I tried several apps for remotes - most of them worked pretty well.

My apologies, I don't keep current on these forums as much as I used to, or I would have tried to help a bit sooner!