[Support] Rclone (beta)

How do I have this docker run multiple crons at different times?

Also why cant I open the config file it doesnt seem to give read/edit permissions outside the docker which means I cant just edit it from the share.

I think the config is where I want to modify things like # of transfers, so for my intial load I would want its own config for maybe 1-2 transfers, and then for my photos config I might want to bump that to 10 or something..

Also the fields are required when making the docker before even running the rclone setup so I was like well I havent defined my name yet but I guess I have to continue.

One other question. I am thinking about using this and testing it with Plex, encrypting my data and storing it remotely for Plex to stream. However I am not sure if this is possible because this is a docker image. Is there any way to mount the remote drive unencrypted for the Plex docker to see?

once I've got the encryption working, I'm going to have a crack at this:

http://rclone.org/commands/rclone_mount/

I just tested the mount function and it works for encrypted remotes. However I can only see the mounted content within the container, outside the container I cannot see it. What could that be?

That's what I was concerned about. Try adding the mount drive as another path. Not sure if it will work though. I appreciate the work done with this but honestly, I'm thinking this kind of app would be better done as a plugin instead of a docker. Being CLI, it would be much easier for the user to configure via the plugin page and there wouldn't be any issues trying to get a share mounted in the docker visible to unraid.

One other question. I am thinking about using this and testing it with Plex, encrypting my data and storing it remotely for Plex to stream. However I am not sure if this is possible because this is a docker image. Is there any way to mount the remote drive unencrypted for the Plex docker to see?

once I've got the encryption working, I'm going to have a crack at this:

http://rclone.org/commands/rclone_mount/

I just tested the mount function and it works for encrypted remotes. However I can only see the mounted content within the container, outside the container I cannot see it. What could that be?

That's what I was concerned about. Try adding the mount drive as another path. Not sure if it will work though. I appreciate the work done with this but honestly, I'm thinking this kind of app would be better done as a plugin instead of a docker. Being CLI, it would be much easier for the user to configure via the plugin page and there wouldn't be any issues trying to get a share mounted in the docker visible to unraid.

This docker is certainly not for advanced scenarios like mounting cloud FUSE volumes (at the moment at least...). If you want to use a homemade rclone script instead, i suggest you take a look at the User Scripts plugin. It will allow you to run the script at predefined intervals.

How do I have this docker run multiple crons at different times?

Not yet supported. You can run many sync commands, but they will all be run at the same cron schedule.

Also why cant I open the config file it doesnt seem to give read/edit permissions outside the docker which means I cant just edit it from the share.

I can edit mine. Can you show the commands you are trying to execute together with the error messages?

I think the config is where I want to modify things like # of transfers, so for my intial load I would want its own config for maybe 1-2 transfers, and then for my photos config I might want to bump that to 10 or something..

Not exactly sure what you mean with 1-2 transfers? Rclone is for creating an exact copy of a folder on your server to the cloud. It will keep doing that at the defined cron schedule, and keep the remote up to date whether you delete or add new files.

Also the fields are required when making the docker before even running the rclone setup so I was like well I havent defined my name yet but I guess I have to continue.

Yes, unless you provide an already setup .rclone.config, there is no way to overcome this.

Im trying to "View" the file from my windows machine.  You should put in a chmod to allow everyone to read the file when not SSH in to the docker.

In Rclone there are other optional attributes that we should be able to pass, I thought I could put them in the config file but I dont think I can, I mean I can pass them in the sync_command override, but like I said it that just seems clunky.

Example:  rclone copy /mnt/user/<Folder> Amazon:<Folder> --transfers 2

I think if you just changed the docker to create a couple .sh files in the config folder and then those are the files we put the commands in for the crons it would simplify this whole setup.  I think most people who are going to use this are comfortable editing some config files.  It also gets you past the limitations of the UI.

This docker is certainly not for advanced scenarios like mounting cloud FUSE volumes (at the moment at least...). If you want to use a homemade rclone script instead, i suggest you take a look at the User Scripts plugin. It will allow you to run the script at predefined intervals.

What I am trying to do is store encrypted data in Amazon Cloud Drive and remotely mount it (no local copy) for UnRAID to ba able to access. Is it even technically possible to mount ACD within this docker so Unraid can access it? I'm not sure of Docker's abilities in that regard. If not it only does half of what a need it to, which if fine, I'd just like to know one way or the other so I don't waste my time trying to make something work that just isn't possible.

What I am trying to do is store encrypted data in Amazon Cloud Drive and remotely mount it (no local copy) for UnRAID to ba able to access. Is it even technically possible to mount ACD within this docker so Unraid can access it? I'm not sure of Docker's abilities in that regard. If not it only does half of what a need it to, which if fine, I'd just like to know one way or the other so I don't waste my time trying to make something work that just isn't possible.

I installed fuse in the Docker container yesterday, and tried to use the rclone mount function, to mount the remotely encrypted ACD content. It worked fine inside the docker, but when I tried to mount the encrypted content inside a docker volume (to be able to see it outside docker / other dockers) the folder was empty outside the docker. I think this is a limitation in Docker itself. I had to run the docker with the --privileged flag to be able to use fuse mounts.

If anyone has an idea of how this could be implemented or hacked, this would indeed make it very interesting. You could have unlimited space on your server for a flatrate (low) price, while not having to worry about anyone seeing your data, as it would be encrypted on the remote storage.

I've been trying to research a bit on this, but haven't found a solution yet.

https://github.com/childsb/s3fs-container

https://github.com/docker/docker/issues/514

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24966347/is-s3fs-not-able-to-mount-inside-docker-container

I installed fuse in the Docker container yesterday, and tried to use the rclone mount function, to mount the remotely encrypted ACD content. It worked fine inside the docker, but when I tried to mount the encrypted content inside a docker volume (to be able to see it outside docker / other dockers) the folder was empty outside the docker. I think this is a limitation in Docker itself. I had to run the docker with the --privileged flag to be able to use fuse mounts.

When you say, you tried to mount the encrypted content inside a docker volume you mean doing to the Docker config page and adding a path the share between Docker and host right? I'm not familiar with all the Docker terminology.

If anyone has an idea of how this could be implemented or hacked, this would indeed make it very interesting. You could have unlimited space on your server for a flatrate (low) price, while not having to worry about anyone seeing your data, as it would be encrypted on the remote storage.

Yeah, I'm not sure it can be done with Docker. I'm no expert but conceptually, I can't see anything. I think it would have to be a plug-in for that part to work.

When you say, you tried to mount the encrypted content inside a docker volume you mean doing to the Docker config page and adding a path the share between Docker and host right? I'm not familiar with all the Docker terminology.

I'm not an expert either, but yes, that is what i meant.

Yeah, I'm not sure it can be done with Docker. I'm no expert but conceptually, I can't see anything. I think it would have to be a plug-in for that part to work.

For a plugin it would probably work. I don't have time at the moment to write a plugin though. Maybe someone knows how this could be implemented in a Docker rather than having to write a plugin.

I read the instructions on the rclone site but I am still feeling pretty stupid. I was able to authenticate using the rclone tool on my windows machine, and I get to the point of configuring my config file using the command in the OP. I tried to paste in the entire command with {"access_token":"xxxx}

It looks like it goes through, but I am getting errors now about not being able to create folders.

2016/09/29 21:00:00 Failed to create file system for "acd:/": didn't find section in config file

I have my docker set up like this:

/mnt/cache/appdata/rclone/config/

/mnt/user/media/test

destination acd

I am just trying to get data unecrypted onto my amazon cloud drive. Thanks for the help.  8)

I read the instructions on the rclone site but I am still feeling pretty stupid. I was able to authenticate using the rclone tool on my windows machine, and I get to the point of configuring my config file using the command in the OP. I tried to paste in the entire command with {"access_token":"xxxx}

It looks like it goes through, but I am getting errors now about not being able to create folders.

2016/09/29 21:00:00 Failed to create file system for "acd:/": didn't find section in config file

/mnt/user/media/test

destination acd

I am just trying to get data unecrypted onto my amazon cloud drive. Thanks for the help.  8)

What command did you use to run the config? I had issues with this as well. I don't remember the details but rclone was looking for the config in the wrong place, even though I specified where to look. I had to copy the cfg from one folder to another from within the docker to get it to work.

To get a terminal in the docker:

docker exec -it Rclone sh

"Rclone" is whatever the name of your image is but I left mine as default.

/mnt/user/media/test

destination acd

What command did you use to run the config? I had issues with this as well. I don't remember the details but rclone was looking for the config in the wrong place, even though I specified where to look. I had to copy the cfg from one folder to another from within the docker to get it to work.

To get a terminal in the docker:

docker exec -it Rclone sh

"Rclone" is whatever the name of your image is but I left mine as default.

I pasted into putty:

docker exec -it Rclone rclone --config="/config/.rclone.conf" config

It seemed like it went OK. I did notice that I see no files under the appdata folder, is that correct? When I try to edit the config I can see my "acd" connection.

It seemed like it went OK. I did notice that I see no files under the appdata folder, is that correct? When I try to edit the config I can see my "acd" connection.

Yeah I had a similar issue but I wasn't sure if it was something I messed up or lost track of or what. Copying it inside the Docker fixed it though.

Duplicati is free, has a docker, webUI (used in a VM and it's very easy to use) and encrypts backups if anyone wants to help try an alternative to rclone

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=44361.msg503058#msg503058

I eliminated that from consideration for one reason or another. I don't remember without my comparison list. I think it's because it doesn't encrypt file names.

Edit: Just your your comment on the other thread that I made about it a while ago. It encrypts file names now? Wouldn't this have the same issue as rclone though, not being able to mount the share outside of the Docker?

Duplicati is free, has a docker, webUI (used in a VM and it's very easy to use) and encrypts backups if anyone wants to help try an alternative to rclone

I eliminated that from consideration for one reason or another. I don't remember without my comparison list. I think it's because it doesn't encrypt file names.

Edit: Just your your comment on the other thread that I made about it a while ago. It encrypts file names now? Wouldn't this have the same issue as rclone though, not being able to mount the share outside of the Docker?

It encrypts (breaks files down into chunks e.g. 50MB and then encrypts).

It doesn't mount.  But, it's a lot easier to use than Rclone as it has a GUI and a few people including me can't get the Rclone docker to encrypt files.  I'm not really sure how much I need Rclone to mount as my server is pretty much on 24x7, so mounting would be a luxury.

It doesn't mount.  But, it's a lot easier to use than Rclone as it has a GUI and a few people including me can't get the Rclone docker to encrypt files.  I'm not really sure how much I need Rclone to mount as my server is pretty much on 24x7, so mounting would be a luxury.

Do you get any errors with file/folder -names encryption? Works fine here.

Could you maybe do a more detailed step-by-step? A few of us have been following the documentation and still can't get it. I wasn't getting an error personally. I was probably doing something wrong though. I uploaded a small document unencrypted first and it took a few seconds but worked. Then I got encryption set up and I uploaded it and completed with no delay at all, a tell-tale sign that it didn't work. And I confirmed nothing actually happened.

[quote name="bobbintb" post="503095" timestamp="1475248909"]
[quote author=thomast_88 link=topic=52033.msg503091#msg503091 date=1475248655]
[quote author=DZMM link=topic=52033.msg503075#msg503075 date=1475247692]
[quote author=bobbintb link=topic=52033.msg503063#msg503063 date=1475245843]
[quote author=DZMM link=topic=52033.msg503059#msg503059 date=1475244997]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It doesn't mount.  But, it's a lot easier to use than Rclone as it has a GUI and a few people including me can't get the Rclone docker to encrypt files.   I'm not really sure how much I need Rclone to mount as my server is pretty much on 24x7, so mounting would be a luxury.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Could you maybe do a more detailed step-by-step? A few of us have been following the documentation and still can't get it. I wasn't getting an error personally. I was probably doing something wrong though. I uploaded a small document unencrypted first and it took a few seconds but worked. Then I got encryption set up and I uploaded it and completed with no delay at all, a tell-tale sign that it didn't work. And I confirmed nothing actually happened.
[/quote]

My problem (see earlier) was:

Name                 Type
====                 ====
acd                  amazon cloud drive
secret               crypt

- if I put 'acd' in the docker sync destination field, my files upload unencrypted to the root folder of Amazon

- if I put 'secret' in, the files get encrypted but saved in /mnt/user/appdata/Rclone/acd and not uploaded!!

DZMM:

You need to change your config for the "Secret"

Apparently they dont make it clear that you need to set a "Path" when you setup up your remote.

https://github.com/ncw/rclone/issues/640

So mine looks like:  Where Amazon is the name of my Remote.  Then when you copy/sync to your "Secret" or "AmazonEncrypted" in my case, the files get upload to this "Encrypted" Directory

[AmazonEncrypted]
type = crypt
remote = Amazon:Encrypted
filename_encryption = standard
password = XXXX
password2 = XXXX

So this is putting my config files for SABNZBD into my Encrypted Folder in a folder called "Test"  (Note) the test folder name will also be encrypted
root@Tower:/usr/sbin# rclone --config /boot/config/plugins/rclone/.rclone.conf  --transfers 1 copy  /mnt/user/DockerConfigs/SABnzbd AmazonEncrypted:Test
2016/09/30 14:55:31
Transferred:   16.837 MBytes (279.299 kBytes/s)
Errors:                 0
Checks:                 0
Transferred:            7
Elapsed time:      1m1.7s
Transferring:
*                            logs/sabnzbd.log.1: 36% done. avg:  399.9, cur:  384.2 kByte/s. ETA: 8s

2016/09/30 14:56:23 Encrypted amazon drive root 'Encrypted/a6al9sfhheqspa5rip7agsq7mc': Waiting for checks to finish
2016/09/30 14:56:23 Encrypted amazon drive root 'Encrypted/a6al9sfhheqspa5rip7agsq7mc': Waiting for transfers to finish
2016/09/30 14:56:25
Transferred:   29.868 MBytes (264.645 kBytes/s)
Errors:                 0
Checks:                 0
Transferred:           22
Elapsed time:     1m55.5s

PlugIn:  Here is the code if you want to make this a plugin instead.  I found this code in another post on UnRaid, I just made a couple of tweaks to make it work.  Just call it "Rclone.plg" and put it on your Flash Drive, then install the plugin from the directory that you copied the file from.

<?xml version='1.0' standalone='yes'?>

<!DOCTYPE PLUGIN [
<!ENTITY name      "rclone">
<!ENTITY author    "aschamberger">
<!ENTITY version   "2016.09.25">
<!ENTITY pluginURL "&name;.plg">
]>

<PLUGIN name="&name;" author="&author;" version="&version;" pluginURL="&pluginURL;">

<CHANGES>
##&name;

###2016.09.25
- add .cron file template for daily backup (use 'update_cron' to reload changes and 'cat /etc/cron.d/root' to see current config)
- update rclone to v1.33

###2016.08.15
- add myrclone with config + transfers parameter 
- add log dir for --log option of myrclone

###2016.08.14
- initial version
</CHANGES>

<!--

This plugin installs Rclone on unRAID systems.
Thanks to stignz for his great guide: https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=46663.0

-->

<FILE Run="/bin/bash" Method="install">
<INLINE>
# version could be 'current' also
rcloneversion=current
rclonefile=rclone-$rcloneversion-linux-amd64.zip

if [ -d /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/&name; ]; then
  rm -rf /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/&name;
fi;

mkdir -p /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/
if [ -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/ca-certificates.crt ]; then
  rm -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/ca-certificates.crt
fi;
curl -o /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/ca-certificates.crt https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bagder/ca-bundle/master/ca-bundle.crt

if [ -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/rclone-*-linux-amd64.zip ]; then
  rm -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/rclone-*-linux-amd64.zip
fi;
wget http://downloads.rclone.org/$rclonefile -O /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/$rclonefile

if [ -d /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/rclone-v*/ ]; then
  rm -rf /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/rclone-v*/
fi;
unzip /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/$rclonefile -d /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/

cp /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/rclone-v*/rclone /usr/sbin/
chown root:root /usr/sbin/rclone
chmod 755 /usr/sbin/rclone

mkdir -p /etc/ssl/certs/
cp /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install/ca-certificates.crt /etc/ssl/certs/

if [ ! -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/.rclone.conf ]; then
  touch /boot/config/plugins/&name;/.rclone.conf;
fi;

mkdir -p /boot/config/plugins/&name;/logs;

echo ""
echo "-----------------------------------------------------------"
echo " &name; has been installed."
echo ""

</INLINE>
</FILE>

<FILE Run="/bin/bash" Method="remove">
<INLINE>
rm -rf /boot/config/plugins/&name;/install
rm -rf /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/&name;
rm -f /usr/sbin/rclone;
rm -f /usr/sbin/myrclone;
rm -f /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

rm -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/~daily_backup.cron

# we keep config and logs
#rm -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/.rclone.conf;
#rm -f /boot/config/plugins/&name;/logs;

echo ""
echo " &name; has been uninstalled."
echo ""

</INLINE>
</FILE>

<FILE Name="/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/&name;/&name;.png" Type="base64">
<INLINE>
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);
</INLINE>
</FILE>

<FILE Name="/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/&name;/README.md">
<INLINE>
**&name; Plugin**

The plugin installs Rclone. Rclone is a command line program to sync files and directories to and from
* Google Drive
* Amazon S3
* Openstack Swift / Rackspace cloud files / Memset Memstore
* Dropbox
* Google Cloud Storage
* Amazon Drive
* Microsoft One Drive
* Hubic
* Backblaze B2
* Yandex Disk
* The local filesystem

Go to http://rclone.org/ for more information.

</INLINE>
</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/config/plugins/&name;/~daily_backup.cron">
<INLINE>
# daily backup of test folder to blackblaze b2 mytest bucket (with log option)
#0 0 * * * /boot/config/plugins/&name;/rclone_helper --log sync /mnt/user/Public/test b2:mytest &> /dev/null
</INLINE>
</FILE>

<FILE Name="/boot/config/plugins/&name;/rclone_helper" Mode="0755">
<INLINE>
#!/bin/bash
log=false
args=()
for i in "$@" ; do
    if [[ $i = "--log" ]] ; then
        log=true
        continue
    fi