[REPO] thomast_88 Docker's

Docker Containers

rclone_extra_small.pngRclone - A command line program to sync files and directories to and from various cloud services.

unoeuro_extra_small.pngUnoEuro DNS - Keep your DNS records for your own domains updated with this UnoEuro DDNS script. UnoEuro provides a free DNS service for your private domains.

gitlab_extra_small.pngGitLab - Tools for modern developers. GitLab unifies chat, issues, code review, CI and CD into a single UI.

socat_extra_small.pngSocat - A relay for bidirectional data transfer between two independent data channels.

Please post any questions/issues/requests relating to these docker in their respective topic's (click on the name and you will be redirected).

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Is there any information about the Socat Docker available`?

What I need: 

I am running my HomeAssistant on Unraid in the Basement. Currenty I have my Z-Wave Stick plugged directly into the UnRaid Server, but the distance to my Z-Wave nodes is too far.

So I am thinking to use an RPi with ser2net to locate the Z-Wave Stick near to my Sensors but then I need Socat on the UnRaid-Server to map the Stick again to the HomeAssistant Docker.

Br,

Johannes