VM Status Stopped

nickro8303

Had some network issues yesterday that resulted in a bad network card. I switched over to the on-board network port which resolved the networking issue. In the process of troubleshooting some permissions issues after the network card problem I installed and ran the Fix Common Problems tool. It suggested that there were some plugins that should be uninstalled one of which was the VM Manager plugin. I uninstalled that plugin and rebooted the server. After the reboot the VMs did not restart. The VM Manager in settings shows the Enable VM option is set to "Yes" but the Status shows "Stopped". I tried disabling and re-enabling and rebooting the server but non of that worked. Not sure what the problem is here other than removing the plugin which not sure why it's required if there is a VM manager built into unRAID now.

Also at some point yesterday I ran the update to v6.2 but the VMs were working fine after the update.

Any help or direction on troubleshooting this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

(Sys Log, Diag Logs and Plugins Screenshot included below)

tower-diagnostics-20160921-1026.zip

tower-diagnostics-20160921-1236.zip

tower-syslog-20160921-1237.zip

plugins.PNG.43df3214f8dc6940c0dd5a149c42365b.PNG

Archived