Docker Vanished

ucliker

After upgrading today from 6.2 r2 to the 6.2 stable version I know longer have a docker tab. Under system settings, I can go into the docker settings and it says status: stopped. When I try to restart it nothing happens. I have read through the guides and it stated that if you have your docker in an unassigned device this can happen but I don't have any unassigned devices.

After upgrading today from 6.2 r2 to the 6.2 stable version I know longer have a docker tab. Under system settings, I can go into the docker settings and it says status: stopped. When I try to restart it nothing happens. I have read through the guides and it stated that if you have your docker in an unassigned device this can happen but I don't have any unassigned devices.

Have you tried clicking on the Advanced view under Docker settings to check the location specified for the docker.img file?  For instance it can no longer be on a drive managed by the Unassigned Devices plugin.

Have you also made sure you read the docker related items from the posting announcing 6.2 (and the next one describing common upgrade problems and their resolution).