Recommendations for a home router with dial-up fallback?

bubbaQ

At this location, cable periodically has bad hair days for Internet access.  Usually just a few minutes, but sometimes a couple of hours.

Although all my equipment is on UPS, all of that is worthless for getting notifications from unRAID when Internet is out.  And I have to reconfigure my laptop as a router, open a dial-up connection, and live without my laptop until the cable Internet is back.

I want to get a home router that has fallback to dial-up.  Any recommendations?

Also, I would be nice it it will run Tomato or DD-WRT firmware.

You might want to consider a multi wan router.

I have one capable of 4 different routes I use 2 DSL lines (Different companies) and Cable to feed the thing

http://www.edimax.us/

If one provider is out, everything just keeps on working

For what you pay for a dial up account and a phone line you could have a second broadband connection, load balancing, and redundant paths

google multi wan router

http://www.google.com/search?q=multi+wan+wouter&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

For what you pay for a dial up account and a phone line you could have a second broadband connection, load balancing, and redundant paths

Really?  I pay zero for dialup, and the land-line is mandatory for other purposes, so it has zero incremental cost.... whereas naked DSL is $50/mo.