[Support] Linuxserver.io - LazyLibrarian

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: LazyLibrarian

Application Site:  https://github.com/DobyTang/LazyLibrarian

Docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/lazylibrarian/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-lazylibrarian/

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Upvote 1

lol am I the only one who reads books?  Installing now ;-)

I read a lot of books, just don't use this.  If you're interested in ebooks then take a look at COPS for a brilliant way of browsing your library and emailing books to a kindle.

you have a link for COPS? I'd be interested in checking it out

I read a lot of books, just don't use this.  If you're interested in ebooks then take a look at COPS for a brilliant way of browsing your library and emailing books to a kindle.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=51052.0

You need to point /books to the location of your calibre database.  Edit the config-local.php file to enable emailing directly to Kindle.  We're the official docker install for the application.  Seb Lucas the author has done a wonderful job.  Best part is Calibre doesn't even need to be running to serve up the library so it's light on resources.

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=51052.0

You need to point /books to the location of your calibre database.  Edit the config-local.php file to enable emailing directly to Kindle.  We're the official docker install for the application.  Seb Lucas the author has done a wonderful job.  Best part is Calibre doesn't even need to be running to serve up the library so it's light on resources.

oh nice thanks for the details

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quick question - I have this installed and working (as far as I can tell).  :) I am getting books at any rate.

I use NZBGet as my downloaders. What do folks use in their "Alias" fields for the NZBGet docker?

• For instance, for Sonnar (TV) I use: movies*

• For Couchpotato (films) I use: TV - HD, TV - SD, TV*

• [for Mylar, (comics) what do people use?]

I welcome any adjustments and improvements to the above. I have not been able to find any"official" docs for aliases.

NEW: All is working but any books that are downloaded (working fine) are not being moved from the nzbget download directory to my library. I think all is setup correctly but wondering if there is a common issue that causes this?

Many thanks and Happy 2017!

It took a while to get going (not sure why), but this is working well for me now.

It says though:

A newer version is available. You're 79 commits behind. Update or Close

Do you need to update?  When I click update it doesn't work

Picking this one up again - I'm now up to 344 commits behind - how do I fix please

e6404aebd2

download.png.f5f841b73c5e2dcc8dc0d2c9274bbcb0.png

It took a while to get going (not sure why), but this is working well for me now.

It says though:

Picking this one up again - I'm now up to 344 commits behind - how do I fix please

e6404aebd2

unraid webui docker tab, check for updates, pull update of image

refreshed once a week on friday sometime in the hour of 23.00 UTC (the minute of the hour is random)

It says though:

e6404aebd2

refreshed once a week on friday sometime in the hour of 23.00 UTC (the minute of the hour is random)

my image is up to date, but I still get this message

It says though:

e6404aebd2

my image is up to date, but I still get this message

well then your image is not up to date, because by pulling a new image you will clone the latest pull from the repository as the container has no lazylibrarian files in it until you start it for the first time (pulling the latest image, starts a new container)

can anyone help with my issue?

i just installed it, and pointed to my books folder - it only seems to index files in the root of the folder, and doesn't traverse all the subfolders (i have folders for genres and areas of interest etc).

is this expected behavior, or did i misconfigure?

(screenshot in my original reply)

can anyone help with my issue?

i just installed it, and pointed to my books folder - it only seems to index files in the root of the folder, and doesn't traverse all the subfolders (i have folders for genres and areas of interest etc).

is this expected behavior, or did i misconfigure?

(screenshot in my original reply)

Have you configured it in the LazyLibrarian UI?

yPWVE6L.png

i have read a your title however i have couch potato, sonarr, Headphones all post processing to their correspondent files

The principle remains the same

Still dont work. Question the file downloads and gets rename with not problem. By pointing to books will it move the file as well. Could you provide me with a configuration example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have read a your title however i have couch potato, sonarr, Headphones all post processing to their correspondent files

The principle remains the same

Still dont work. Question the file downloads and gets rename with not problem. By pointing to books will it move the file as well. Could you provide me with a configuration example

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said in my FIRST post I can't help you as you've provided NO information other than "It doesn't work"  I gave you a link to explain why 99% of the time things don't work, I have a link in my sig explaining how to post more information.  I suggest you read it and post the information on both LL & nzbget.

• 2 months later...

I am still having the issue I reported in January.  All is working but any books that are downloaded (which works fine) are not being moved from the nzbget download directory to my library. Any ideas? I am sure there is something wrong with my LL configuration. I have the same issue with Mylar. 

/config <-->  /mnt/cache/appdata/lazylibrarian/
/downloads <-->  /mnt/user/nzbdownloads
/books <-->  /mnt/user/Books/
/mnt <-->   /mnt/

Any ideas welcome - Thanks!