[Support] Linuxserver.io - LazyLibrarian

8 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Might be that?

That's the line that says it's blocking the provider because it thinks it's failed.  All my providers are doing the same - have no problems with other downloaders like sonarr, CP etc

The LL team said it was a known fault with the old version, but after you kindly updated to the latest I'm still having the same problem so wonder if anyone else was having problems.

more from github:

It looks like the "[Errno -3] Try again" is coming from the attempt to open the URL, and it's a python message, not a http response from nzbgeek as I think these are always positive numbers.
I see on your earlier message you are running a docker package. Is your system capable of running lazylibrarian from git or zip source? There have been odd issues in the past with the alpine linux docker libraries not behaving quite the same as expected. If you can run a non-docker version to test we might be able to narrow it down a bit.

Is this an alpine linux docker?

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Apparently I just needed to wait for a while, as both of these are now cleared up.  I did install and subsequently remove the activ-lazylibrarian docker in there to see if it showed the same problems, but used a different port and app data location [it was 830 commits behind and didn't show the "127.0.0.1" problem]. Aside from that this one was just running for about 50 minutes.

Two issues, one of which makes configuring it further difficult.

I've just installed this fresh; there was no app data folder to start.

Docker setup: [I only changed the indicated fields]

ll-setup.thumb.png.2fff7606d3a756d6a844abb85549b600.png

Startup showing docker command:

ll-startup.thumb.png.f7a00ca0fecff64ef2274aae3b86c191.png

It's running, and lists the IP as I'd expect.

ll-running.thumb.png.a6813c88538ceec59ecd4f657d5b4a1d.png

The WebUI menu item seems to be pointing to the right place:

ll-webui-seems-correct.png.7562a10133ac5986b76fffbb3ebfbb28.png

Issue 1:

When I select "WebUI" from the menu, or click the "192.168.1.2:5299" link, I get this:

ll-wrong-ip.png.ea59a7d6cd949fa7641a19c17e7c3688.png

The URL in the address bar is now 127.0.0.1:5299.  If I edit it to 192.168.1.2:5299, the UI loads.  I can then bring up the settings panel, but clicking the save button gives me the can't connect because it's again going to 127.0.0.1.  Changes are saved, but I have to edit the URL again to get back to the UI.

Issue 2:

ll-8-commits-behind.png.937e7eff72d3c46187e998852e26b7a4.png

Restarting the docker and forcing an update have no effect.

Log is attached.

Any suggestions on either front?

ll-log.txt

Edited by chazlarson
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have calibre and lazy librarian both using the one directory.

I have the Calibre content server running so that LL can signal it to update itself by following these instructions: https://github.com/DobyTang/LazyLibrarian/wiki/Configuration I have configured calibre user/password and set up an account in calibre with user name and password.

When Lazy librarian completes a download it copies the book into the appropriate directory, but Calibre is never updated. ie: the book does not appear in the calibre gui and the book directory never has the calibre book number appended.

I tested the calibredb import program method by copying the calibredb program from the RDP-Calibre container to the Lazy Librarian container. Got permission denied messages. Still looking at that but its not really a great solution in my mind as it would mean I'd have to copy the file across every time a container is updated and also means I can't run the RDP-Calibre docker all the time.

I did have a look at auto add in calibre, but all that happens is that I end up with two directories for the same book, because LL copies it into the calibre directory and then puts a copy in the auto add directory which calibre copies into the calibre directory.

Any help would be appreciated. I turned debug on in LL and the only relevant entries were:

2018-01-07 22:13:24 DEBUG BookType: ebook, calibredb: []

2018-01-07 22:13:24 DEBUG Processing eBook 5058

OK. I think the problem is that the lazy librarian docker needs access to calibredb to update the calibre database via the calibre content server.

ie: calibredb is required whether or not you update the database directly or request it via the calibre content server

This would imply that if calibre and lazy librarian are on different machines (or in separate dockers), then there is no way to update the calibre database as lazy librarian has no access to calibredb?

Thoughts?

Edit: Had the following update from the lazylibrarian developer:

Yes that's exactly it. If calibredb is in the calibre docker then lazylibrarian can't see it. Only a problem if both are in separate dockers.

The easy solution is to use a lazylibrarian docker that includes its own copy of calibredb, there is a link to one on the lazylibrarian home page. All you need do then is tell lazylibrarian the url of the content server, and where calibredb is located. In the Thraxis docker I think it's /opt/calibre/calibredb but the "test calibre" button will let you know if I've remembered that wrong.

Is it something that could be considered for this docker ie: to include the necessary support to be able to run calibredb?

Thanks

Edited by PeteB
Update from developer
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, phanb said:

can someone let me know where I can add a username and password? I hit save in the setting and it brought me to the login page but I was never able to set a password or username.

I tried looking in the config.ini file as well

http_user = xxxxx

http_pass = xxxxxxxxxxxx

• 2 months later...

Will you consider adding Calibre to this? You guys seem to be keeping pretty up to date and Calibre added to this would be wonderful! I've been trying to manually configure LL and Calibre in a VM and have just about thrown in the towel lol. Seeing a pretty weird error from the latest LL pull too where apparently their database format changed and caused an error, think it was an update today that did it as it worked earlier in the day and then died after a new pull from GIT so beware.

6 hours ago, BLKMGK said:

Will you consider adding Calibre to this? You guys seem to be keeping pretty up to date and Calibre added to this would be wonderful! I've been trying to manually configure LL and Calibre in a VM and have just about thrown in the towel lol. Seeing a pretty weird error from the latest LL pull too where apparently their database format changed and caused an error, think it was an update today that did it as it worked earlier in the day and then died after a new pull from GIT so beware.

There are other users other than yourself who might not want that! ;-)  Did you even search for alternatives? https://hub.docker.com/r/thraxis/lazylibrarian-calibre/   I am guessing search was "broken" at the time you posted?? :-D

• 2 months later...

I am having one heck of a time getting Deluge to communicate properly with LazyLibrarian. Is anyone else having this trouble? I've tried so many different things.

It's my belief that magnet links are completely not working for me.

If I go the Black Hole route, LazyLibrarian doesn't handle any post processing.

Unhandled exception in downloadResult: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/resultlist.py", line 276, in downloadResult controlValueDict["NZBurl"], newValueDict["AuxInfo"]) File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/downloadmethods.py", line 499, in TORDownloadMethod (Source, downloadID, full_url)) File "/app/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/database.py", line 48, in action sqlResult = self.connection.execute(query, args) InterfaceError: Error binding parameter 1 - probably unsupported type.

Also, anytime I change a setting or try to launch from the Docker GUI:

Unable to connect
Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1:5299.
Try putting the IP address of your server instead of home.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk