[Support] Linuxserver.io - LazyLibrarian

10 hours ago, kysdaddy said:

I am sorry, when you say template I thought that you were speaking of the image that I posted previously I am now thinking that you are speaking of something different. Please explain it like you are taking to a fourth grader, because I am failing to follow.

Post your docker run command as explained in the very first link in the Docker FAQ:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, steve1977 said:

I checked out the link, but not clear what spotweb does. Is it an indexer or an aggregator of indexer? Does it have a Unraid docker?

I use it as a indexer, not sure what aggregator of indexer means.
When logged in, you have an API you can use with LazyLabrarian, Sonarr, etc.

You need a usenet provider and a separate database , MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL.
I use MariaDB (linuxserver/docker-mariadb).

To install Spotweb I add manually a container, see screenshot.

After installation of the container, open 'install.php' in your browser until everything is 'OK'.
Follow the wizard and perform the instructions as given by the wizard.

I hope this is a little clearer.

Screenshot_spotweb.png

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dibux2 said:

No, just ownsettings.php , which is blank. 

First you have to run the Spotweb installer: 'http://yourhost/install.php'.

This will create the necessary database tables and users (create 'dbsettings.inc.php').

You can also add 'dbsettings.inc.php' manually, in /mnt/user/appdata/spotweb.

My dbsettings.inc.php

<?php

$dbsettings['engine'] = 'pdo_mysql';
$dbsettings['host'] = 'Enter your host here';
$dbsettings['dbname'] = 'spotweb';
$dbsettings['user'] = 'spotweb';
$dbsettings['pass'] = 'Enter your password here';

My ownsettings.php (your personal preference, you have to create this manually)

<?php

# =  /etc/default/spotweb/ownsettings.php  =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# =  Hier kan je aangepaste settings opslaan  =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# =  Deze lijstjes kan je dan aanvullen door de categoriën toe te voegen die je vind in /lib/SpotCategories.php
# =  Voorbeeld SABnzbd/NZBget: $settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d11'] = 'Series';

$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d11'] = 'tvseries';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['default'] = 'movies';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][1]['default'] = 'music';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['a5'] = 'ebooks';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['a11'] = 'ebooks';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d44'] = 'magazine';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d31'] = 'comics';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][2]['default'] = 'games';

?>

4 hours ago, ben-nl said:

First you have to run the Spotweb installer: 'http://yourhost/install.php'.

This will create the necessary database tables and users (create 'dbsettings.inc.php').

You can also add 'dbsettings.inc.php' manually, in /mnt/user/appdata/spotweb.

My dbsettings.inc.php

<?php

$dbsettings['engine'] = 'pdo_mysql';
$dbsettings['host'] = 'Enter your host here';
$dbsettings['dbname'] = 'spotweb';
$dbsettings['user'] = 'spotweb';
$dbsettings['pass'] = 'Enter your password here';

My ownsettings.php (your personal preference, you have to create this manually)

<?php

# =  /etc/default/spotweb/ownsettings.php  =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# =  Hier kan je aangepaste settings opslaan  =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
# =  Deze lijstjes kan je dan aanvullen door de categoriën toe te voegen die je vind in /lib/SpotCategories.php
# =  Voorbeeld SABnzbd/NZBget: $settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d11'] = 'Series';

$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d11'] = 'tvseries';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['default'] = 'movies';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][1]['default'] = 'music';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['a5'] = 'ebooks';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['a11'] = 'ebooks';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d44'] = 'magazine';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][0]['d31'] = 'comics';
$settings['sabnzbd']['categories'][2]['default'] = 'games';

?>

Strange thing is, I finished installation and conig, had Spotweb running. After a restart I need to start over every time? 

Will try to add your config "hardcoded"  thanks! 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, beaverly72 said:

The log states that the ebook is missing, but I check the path and it’s definitely there.

Without further documentation, best guess is that your container paths don't match. If you have /downloads -> /mnt/user/downloads in one docker and /data -> /mnt/user/downloads in the other docker, the files won't be found, because /downloads and /data are different, even though they point to the same destination on the host.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:13 AM, jonathanm said:

Without further documentation, best guess is that your container paths don't match. If you have /downloads -> /mnt/user/downloads in one docker and /data -> /mnt/user/downloads in the other docker, the files won't be found, because /downloads and /data are different, even though they point to the same destination on the host.

I don't think that is the case, but I have included some screen captures that I wasn't able to obtain with the original posting.

Let me know if there is anything else I can provide.  Thanks!

ContainerConfig.jpg

FileExplorerLocationOfFile.jpg

UnraidShareLocation.jpg

2 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

What exactly do you mean by that?

I can download the books fine, and they are then moved to the /books path.  The issue is when I click the send button in the UI to send the mobi file to my ereader.  That is when I see in the log that it cannot find the file, but the file is actually there.  LazyLibrarian has the correct path and file name, and the must see the files as it shows it as available to send to my device, but for some reason doesn’t see the file when attempting to send it to my device.