Can't login to shares or SSH all of a sudden.

trurl: I would post my ifconfig, but not sure what you will find there. I have a route to the server. I have Linux devices that will happily mount my SMB shares via fstab at boot, but Windows explorer will not allow me to access them. I am always prompted for credentials and then am told I do not have permission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trurl: I would post my ifconfig, but not sure what you will find there. I have a route to the server. I have Linux devices that will happily mount my SMB shares via fstab at boot, but Windows explorer will not allow me to access them. I am always prompted for credentials and then am told I do not have permission.

From your OP I assumed you were possibly having network problems since you didn't give us these other details. Sounds like you have a Windows problem instead.

Go to Control Panel - Credential Manager and delete any unRAID credentials so they can be renegotiated.

From your OP I assumed you were possibly having network problems since you didn't give us these other details. Sounds like you have a Windows problem instead.

Go to Control Panel - Credential Manager and delete any unRAID credentials so they can be renegotiated.

You're right. I was light on details and probably didn't come off the right way. Control Panel/credentials? I can't find this in the web interface.

You're right. I was light on details and probably didn't come off the right way. Control Panel/credentials? I can't find this in the web interface.

In Windows

In Windows

I'll do that, but SSH access is most important.