Docker wont run on non array disk

fonts

Hi All,

my docker.img file was running on 2 SSD's in a mirror with BTRFS and using Unassigned Devices to mount it.

so i upgraded to 6.2 last week and thought id finally reboot.

after i rebooted i noticed that the docker would not start.

so i deleted the image and attempted to recreate it ( no file was created on the file system )

changed the path of the docker.img to a disk thats in the array aka disk1 and it created a docker.img file without any issues.

so i thought ok ill create it on disk 1 then move it back to the mirror but still no go.

it tells me the image needs to be recreated and after that it wont create  the image.

ive checked the permissions on /mnt/disk1 vs /mnt/SSD_R1 and they are both the same.

any ideas would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks

I'm running 6.7.1 and I have my docker image on an SSD disk which I mount as a separate btrfs file system.

I use the unassigned devices plugin to mount it at boot time.

Cheers

Depending upon when (and what version of UD you used at the time) and what the mount point you chose it could still work.  See here

Nevertheless, its not a bug per se in unRaid, but the checks have been relaxed in the upcoming 6.2.1 which will allow you to use the current versions of UD to mount a drive holding the docker.img file.