unRAID Server Version 6.2.1 Available

Any of the other old timers remember the beep codes for playing tunes when Unraid started?  That was awesome.  ;D

At this point I would usually say "See search tips in my sig", but...

PC Speaker Beep Melodies and probably others.

Yep, that's the one, I had Axel Foley theme tune.... happy days.  If I hadn't sent my mobo speaker to someone (can't even remember who)

Just once in a while, you stick your nose in a thread where it doesn't belong, only to find the next greatest thing to geek out to.

I can't wait to show my friends and family this.  I see a LOT of unRAID Juggernaut reboots in the near future.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the other old timers remember the beep codes for playing tunes when Unraid started?  That was awesome.  ;D

At this point I would usually say "See search tips in my sig", but...

PC Speaker Beep Melodies and probably others.

Yep, that's the one, I had Axel Foley theme tune.... happy days.  If I hadn't sent my mobo speaker to someone (can't even remember who)

Just once in a while, you stick your nose in a thread where it doesn't belong, only to find the next greatest thing to geek out to.

I can't wait to show my friends and family this.  I see a LOT of unRAID Juggernaut reboots in the near future.

Just a warning, it can get real old real quick with others in the house, especially if you're rebooting often and they don't, like me, have a place in their heart for cheesy 80s detective movies....

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk