White Label 6TB Drive DOA?

Tried to clear a White Label 6TB drive and I'm getting tons of errors. First I tried with the disk in a hot-swap bay. Got a bunch of I/O errors during the first preclear and the drive disappeared from unRAID's web interface.  I thought it was cable/bay related so I moved it out of the cage and hooked it directly to the mobo on a different SATA port and a different SATA cable. Kicked off another preclear test and the drive disappeared from unRAID like it did during the first preclear.

If there's a language I can use to highlight for Pastebin let me know and I'll repaste to get syntax highlighting.

PasteBin Server Log

SMART status report.

The SMART errors are from the first preclear when the drive was in the cage. What do you guys think? Send the drive back for a replacement?

I ran another SMART long test (but for some reason the status report is showing it was a short test) and it failed with 10% remaining and the entire log page is nothing but errors. Tried another two short tests and both failed. I'll tray another SATA cable and another power cable and another motherboard port.