[SOLVED] Updated BIOS now getting reset after Loading Bzroot...ok.

Hey there, I´m kinda without working computer at the moment as I run my workstation as unRAID VM. So excuse me for being brief.

I have Asus Maximux VIII Gene motherboard, I´ve just updated to latest BIOS from year old version.

Now when after selecting unRAID from the boot menu I get to "Loading bzroot ... ok" and the system resets itself. It will keep doing the reset loop until I intervene.

I think I did necessary changes in BIOS after updating, please sanity check this:

-Enabled Intel Virtualization Technologies and VT-D

-Set default boot gfx as IGFP

-SATA is set to ACHI

To troubleshoot this problem I also:

-Removed the secureboot keys and set the os type as "Other OS"

-Disabled Fast Boot

The unRAID USB stick is untouched in its slot it was in and fuctioned before the update.

Now would there be some legacy support setting for USB I should enable? I believe all USB ports on this mobo are USB3.0.

I dont think BIOS upgrade would mess the unRAID installation on the USB stick would it? But might it somehow confuse the USB ID that is used by the licensing system?

Any other ideas I could try? I´m willing to do pretty much anything as having no working computer at the moment is sorry state to exist in.

Thanks for any ideas in advance!

EDIT: I forgot to mention im on 6.2 stable, cant really send you the diagnostics log atm as I cant boot the system.

Okay this is bit stupid, but since someone else might also face this later I´m gonna post last update and marking this SOLVED.

I changed back to IGFX and everything works now. Somehow seems that booting succefully with PCIE (or Auto) mode fixed it and now switching back to IGFX also works. Weird but Ill take it.