404 File not found

PhilDG

I get the same - the browser just waits and waits and so I'm assuming it'll give me another 404.

I've got ssh access and the shares seems up and running and can access them from windows.

I can access sabnzbd but not some of the other dockers so it's really strange.

Was thinking about doing a shutdown from ssh but thought I'd ask here first. Saw some others posts saying they got the 404 after an update of dynamix and the fix was to remove that from the config folder on the flash drive.

Not sure if anyone can help or provide some advice. I renamed the config\plugins folder and restarted.

I now can use the GUI but it is so slow and I can't seem to get into my VM's through noVNC - it just shows the NOVNC background.

Not sure what to do next - the GUI is so slow it's almost unusable.

Not sure if anyone can help or provide some advice. I renamed the config\plugins folder and restarted.

I now can use the GUI but it is so slow and I can't seem to get into my VM's through noVNC - it just shows the NOVNC background.

Not sure what to do next - the GUI is so slow it's almost unusable.

Have you tried clearing the cache completely of Chrome?

I tried clearing the cache although figured it wasn't that as IE and firefox not showing the GUI

Looking in the SysLog is this the issue:

Oct 13 22:26:20 tower emhttp: nothing to sync

Oct 13 22:26:20 tower emhttp: err: need_authorization: getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected

How do I start in safe mode? I've just been reading another thread about safe mode but couldn't see any instructions.

Now that I've managed to stop docker loading,I can at least get a really slow GUI some of the time.

Safe mode is one of the options displayed if you have a keyboard+monitor directly attached to the unRAID server.      Alternatively you run in headless mode you can edit the syslinux/syslinux.cfg file on the USB flash drive to move the DEFAULT entry to the one for Safe Mode.

Thank you to everyone that tried to help but you are not going to believe what the answer was.

After trying to install a new flash drive with just a new copy of the OS I got the same behaviour. Today I reset my router and hey presto!!

I am so annoyed with myself and BT but it all looks to be good now - I need to rebuild my dockers and plugins by that's a small task really

Turning it off and on again.....  8)

Routers are oft forgotten in troubleshooting, and I've got myself into the habit if I can't hit a machine on the network to check on my router it's got the IP I think it has.

Didn't think of that here though, so not exactly practising what I preach....  ;D