Array Crashing Randomly

Thanks for the tips...I am doing more extensive troubleshooting now, and reaseating the cpu and cooler is on my to do list.

While doing all of this, I discovered that my graphics card is dead (after 15 minutes of power on when graphics is plugged in UI wont load.  Without graphics card, UI will load after about 5 minutes.

So I cant do a memtest now, despite wanting to, because i dont have onboard graphics

Despite having only gotten it 1 month ago, Amazon is being a Pain and wont let me return it.  So trying to figure that out now.

SATA controller card is also presenting strange issues...just plugging the card in, I can still boot and load the UI after about 5 minutes...

However plugging drives into the card, the UI never loads (have waited 15 minutes).

Currently testing different drives with different ports on the card, but it seems to be dead as well.

This makes me wonder...both of my working PCI cards all of the sudden stop working...could something in the board have shorted?