Dashboard update

Background:

I had a new drive fail on me. I finally got through the preclear of its replacement, so I stopped the array, assigned the new drive to the slot (Drive11) of the failed drive and restarted the array.

• WebGUI shows Data Rebuild down at the bottom, as I'd expect (first attachment).
  • The "Main" tab shows Drive11 with an orange triangle and the hover-over tip says "Device Contents Emulated" as it has for the last several days. (second attachment)
  • The "Dashboard" tab shows Drive11 with an orange triangle in the "faulty" row with no hover-over text at all. (third attachment).

I'm sure the "Dashboard" tab is not attempting to indicate that anything else is wrong, but when I switched to that tab and saw something listed in the "faulty" row, I had a bit of a panic attack.

My request is:

Put a hover-over text in there similar to what's on the "Main" tab, and maybe even, if the drive is currently being rebuilt, show that in the hover-over as well.

Additionally, it would be nice if the hover-over text from "Main" was duplicated on the Array Status section of "Dashboard".

EDIT: Yes, I know there are warnings on drive3 (hence the check mark next to it that I failed to describe in the original post). Once I can get a new drive working in the server, I'll get everything copied off of there and pull it from the array...

unraid_disk_11_-_rebuild.PNG.dd29c122f98f422ba7131b223b59124d.PNG

unraid_disk_11_-_emulated.PNG.cd37d5c899b35b0287cee59004a6f32d.PNG

unraid_disk_11.PNG.ab0f3c300a2ec7931a8c4593d4755358.PNG