[SOLVED]Which docker is filling up my docker.img?

jtech007

Since I took the 6.2 update that required deletion of my docker.img file, the fix common problems plugin has been nagging me that something is filling up my .img file.

I have read several treads and changed a few things to no avail. I have taken a snap shot of my docker page and can upload reports if needed. I would assume it's Sabnzbd that is the culprit from what I have read, but for some reason no matter what I change it still fills up.

Ideas?

Capture.JPG.b6315db503a9466f3f9378b489c52091.JPG

Check to make sure your CrashPlan "Inbound backup from other computers" folder is set to /backup. You can set this location in CrashPlan under Settings, General tab. I believe the default folder is /data, which will be in the docker image.

Sorry for the slow reply, I was moving my server to a new case. This was the problem. In the settings it was pointed to the wrong place and was filling up the docker image. As soon as I changed it and deleted the backup, unRAID sent a notification that the image utilization was normal.

Thank you for your help!!!