[Plugin] ControlR

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 10:25 PM, jbrodriguez said:

Hi, yes, that should work, can you confirm that the plugin is actually working ?

I can login with the browser in the plugin and select which docker they can read write execute for my 2 users (except root but probably because there are no limitations for root). and i can shutdown/sleep the server with the ios app or do anything with it except wake from sleep. 

On 10/5/2021 at 5:53 PM, Acps said:

any news for updating to unraid 6.10? mine can discover the server in the app but cannot connect

My test environment is currently not working, so I'll have to wait until 6.10.x comes out of the RC phase to install it on my main server and hopefully get the app working.

Edited by jbrodriguez
2 hours ago, jbrodriguez said:

My test environment is currently not working, so I'll have to wait until 6.10.x comes out of the RC phase to install it on my main server and hopefully get the app working.

Have you thought of running UnRAID in a VM on the main server?   That should allow you to safely test most things without risk,   It is the way I do most of my development and testing (although I do have another server I can use if I really think I need to run bare metal for some reason).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the dumb question...I have the plugin installed and its status is "running".

But when I click on the plugin (both in the plugin tab and the setting tab) instead of get the plugin UI - I get dumped into the setting UI. What am I doing wrong?

I am looking to get the QR code to setup the app. I can access my server via a web browser but am unable to get ControlIR to discover it or add it manually.

I have been able to get "Array - Unraid Monitor" and "Companion - For Unraid" apps working....but not ControlR. Thanks!

3 hours ago, TexasDave said:

Sorry for the dumb question...I have the plugin installed and its status is "running".

But when I click on the plugin (both in the plugin tab and the setting tab) instead of get the plugin UI - I get dumped into the setting UI. What am I doing wrong?

I am looking to get the QR code to setup the app. I can access my server via a web browser but am unable to get ControlIR to discover it or add it manually.

I have been able to get "Array - Unraid Monitor" and "Companion - For Unraid" apps working....but not ControlR. Thanks!

Hi, the QR functionality is not ready yet.

You need to click on the green Open Web UI link on the top left of the ControlR plugin settings page to get to its ui.

As for adding the server, not sure, does it show an error when you add it manually ?

5 minutes ago, TexasDave said:

And get "Unable to connect to server "https://4c60e16a4150f33295229ca8bc08be942ab218df.unraid.net: 443 is offline"

You need to be inside the lan to connect to the server, it doesn't work remotely.

Other than that, I would make sure you're actually running the server with SSL on.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  I'm currently on unraid version 6.10.0-rc2 and just loaded the 3.0v of the plugin.. the issue is that when I click the link, the page doesn't load.  I have tried to uninstall/reinstall the plugin as well as enable/disable.

This site can’t be reached
towerone.local refused to connect.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

4 hours ago, LOOPMDS said:

Hi Dev. 
Thanks for a nice product.
possible to get the "NUT - Network UPS Tools" plugin supported for UPS?
load and status support.

support forum post:
https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/60217-plugin-nut-v2-network-ups-tools/

Hi, nut is supported, if it doesn't work, maybe something changed.

Does this file exist on your server  "/boot/config/plugins/nut/nut.cfg" ?

Also, the output of

/usr/bin/upsc

looks reasonable ?

Edited by jbrodriguez