jbrodriguez

[Plugin] ControlR

305 posts in this topic Last Reply

I'm having this exact same problem.

Nothing is installed except controlR, my windows VM. No dockers, no other plugins. Also I'm runing version 6.6.5

I seemed to have fixed this issue by forcing SSL from auto to Yes in Identification.  Have to enable HTTPS when adding the server from the phone app. Seems to be working okay.

Right, with ssl set to yes, you need to add the server securely in the app.

In any case, glad to know you sorted it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ability power on from the app stopped working for me.. is it working for anyone else running unraid 6.6.5?

Is the power on button disabled ?

The server version shouldn't have that much of an impact since it's a wake-on-lan packet basically.

It shouldn't be enabled until your server is powered down.

Edited by jbrodriguez

On 11/15/2018 at 10:00 AM, sudodrew said:

The ability power on from the app stopped working for me.. is it working for anyone else running unraid 6.6.5?

No problems here. I'am running 6.6.5.

I'm having problems with the Android App - I'm new to unRAID and to the app, so probably newbie error.

When I first tried the app, I saw "buttons" for power-down and a few others.  I believe I also saw info on each drive.

But now the main screen just has overall server quick stats and "started valid" and "update x min"

If I tap on it, I go to 2nd screen - same info in top blue area, left-right scrolling info on the two "starter valid" lines, and tabs for DOCKERS and VMS.  But NOTHING else.

I've installed the plugin and enabled the plugin server, but still not seeing everything on the app.

For now, my server is not password protected - is this the issue?  (I did have a PW on the server for a while, then removed it while I was doing dev/testing.)