First Unraid build - completely new to this

Hey everyone, after nearly buying a Synology I decided to take some time to research custom built options as I wasn't happy with the price to performance ratio of Synology systems.

After weighing the pros and cons I decided Unraid was the best option for me. Here's what I put together after a lot of lurking on various sites. Would appreciate it if the more experienced users on this forum would critique my choices!

Parts List

Motherboard: SUPERMICRO MBD-X11SSM-F-O Micro ATX Server Motherboard LGA 1151 Intel C236

CPU: Intel Pentium G4400

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR4 PC4-2133 ECC UDIMM

PSU: Seasonic G-450 450W 80+ Gold Semi Modular Power Supply

Case: Old Coolermaster tower with 6 drive bays

USB: Sandisk Cruzer Ultra fit 16GB

I realize the specs may be a bit underpowered compared to some of the builds here but my only intention is to use this as a file server. I chose the motherboard on the basis that it has ECC support, IPMI and 8 SATA ports. The CPU has ECC support too and could be upgraded in the future. I hope I chose the correct RAM as well as the appropriate usb drive.

Thanks for the advice!

Note: After re-reading the post, I probably should've mentioned I haven't ordered all the parts yet, so it's subject to change. However, unless there's any good suggestions on some changes I'll be going with this.