[Support] Linuxserver.io - Resilio Sync

On 10/8/2021 at 4:02 AM, TheProfosist said:

So just to clarify in case im missing something this dock only has access to sync folders that are stored in whatever you set as "Host Path 2:  /sync"  this means I cant just sync a folder that is already in one of my shares, correct?

looks like you can access all the shares by setting it to /mnt/user/ but some guides ive watched dont recommend doing that. I ended up not really needing access more than one share.

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody, I've a question about docker compose configuration on this tool (resilio-sync).

This is my docker-compose.yml extracted from hub.docker.com with little bit modifications:

---
version: "2.1"
services:
  resilio-sync:
    image: lscr.io/linuxserver/resilio-sync
    container_name: resilio-sync
    environment:
      - PUID=998 #First modification 
      - PGID=100 #Second modification
      - TZ=Europe/Madrid #Third modification
    volumes:
      - /XXXX/config:/config #Fourth modification (in my raspberry pi absolute path)
      - /XXXX/downloads:/downloads #Fifth modification (same above)
      - /XXXX/data:/sync #Sixth modification (same above)
    ports:
      - 8888:8888
      - 55555:55555
    restart: unless-stopped

So I create all the folders previously descripted in my raspberry PI (in a external disk connected). The permissions is 644 and the user ID is 998 and the Group ID is 100.

And now when I deploy the stack with this yaml file I get this continuous message:

[timestamp error 1 Operation not permitted] assert failed /build/sync/util/posix/util_posix.cpp:164
[timestamp error 1 Operation not permitted] assert failed /build/sync/util/posix/util_posix.cpp:164

What can I do to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance. ;)

6 hours ago, Polopollo said:

Hi, how do I access the archived files on my resilio-sync container?

I am trying to have my files archived for 30days like it is on my Macbook (like in the pictures of this article:

https://help.resilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/204754239-Using-Archive-for-file-versioning-and-restoring-deleted-files-

Ok I found it, it is present too on Unraid. The folder is in /.../ResilioFolder/MyPolopolloSyncedFolder/.sync/Archive/

In a nutshell: on the root of each of your Resilio folders, there is a .sync/Archive/ that has them. Nice.

-------------------------------------------------------

Another question: Is it possible to run a script/command line to delete a file from the server but for everywhere? Does a `rm -rf` ran in the Unraid terminal replace the file with the `.rslsv` equivalent, or does it delete-delete it from all the resilio peers too?

3 minutes ago, Polopollo said:

Another question: Is it possible to run a script/command line to delete a file from the server but for everywhere? Does a `rm -rf` ran in the Unraid terminal replace the file with the `.rslsv` equivalent, or does it delete-delete it from all the resilio peers too?

sorry talking to myself. I just tried and it deletes-deletes the file everywhere. And it DOES NOT send it to the server's .sync/Archive/ folder. (It did for my other computer where I created the dummy file though)

Weird. If anyone knows about it let me know

Edited by Polopollo
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...