[Plugin] rclone

Waseh

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 4:03 PM, IMTheNachoMan said:

No. I created a Docker container for the GUI. It has some bugs/issues with creating new configs but it works for browsing existing ones.

image.png.d0b74576eb7f24884db593005b9a9af0.png

Thanks for the work on the GUI Docker. How do I connect it to the Rclone in this plugins and connect it to the already existing configs?

2 hours ago, fc0712 said:

Thanks for the work on the GUI Docker. How do I connect it to the Rclone in this plugins and connect it to the already existing configs?

You are welcome.

2 hours ago, fc0712 said:

Right now you can't. You have to create a new one using the command line interface from the Docker shell. But I like the idea of mapping the config file to the OS one. I'll add that feature.

• Like 1

Yesterday i upgraded my server to 6.10.1. After the upgrade my Dropbox mount was in read only mode.

I tried the rclone beta 1.59.0-beta.6157.3ec25f437 as well with no success.

rclone mount --max-read-ahead 1024k --vfs-cache-mode=full --allow-other dropbox: /mnt/user/unRAID/Dropbox &

After 5h of researching i gave up and downgraded unRAID to 6.9.2. Now i can write again as usual to the Dropbox share.

Is there a solution or is this bug known at all?

Thanks. I read that yesterday but didn`t tried it out.... ^.^;

I am no expert in linux and it`s sometimes hard to follow the suggestions.

Have to wait for 7h now to finish a parity check after double mounting and a forced shutdown....

I will try it out and give a reply here how it turned out.

EDIT:

It´s still not working with 6.10.1 and the added commands :/

rclone mount --uid 98 --gid 99 --max-read-ahead 1024k --vfs-cache-mode full --allow-other dropbox: /mnt/user/unRAID/Dropbox &

root@Server:~# getent group | grep no
nobody:x:98:nobody
nogroup:x:99:

Edited by ddrulez

I think i have to add that i have write permissions with the unRAID server.

The problem is the share for Windows computers.

I can read the share mount of Dropbox /mnt/user/unRAIDand/Dropbox and copy from it.

I can write to the unRAID share /mnt/user/unRAID where the Drobox share is mounted.

Reverting back to 6.9.2 and i can read/write to /mnt/user/unRAIDand/Dropbox just fine.

Edited by ddrulez

#### What is the problem you are having with rclone?
I am running Unraid and everytime a log file is created from the command I'm trying to log, it defaults with no linux permissions which doesn't allow me to read/write the .txt file generated. Any idea how to make it so that the default permissions given is RW so i can access the log file via Krusader or windows mounted samba share? The terminal is running as "root@Unraid:~#" for reference.

rclone sync --transfers 8 --checkers 16 --progress --delete-during --no-update-modtime --contimeout 60s --timeout 300s --retries 3 --low-level-retries 10 --drive-chunk-size=64M --drive-upload-cutoff=64M --stats 1s --stats-file-name-length 0 --fast-list --drive-acknowledge-abuse --log-level DEBUG --log-file=/mnt/user/Personal/Logs/rclone_$(date +%Y%m%d_%H%M%S).txt "/mnt/user/MOV" "GD:GD/MOV"

#### Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.
rclone v1.58.0- os/version: slackware 14.2+ (64 bit)- os/kernel: 5.10.28-Unraid (x86_64)
- os/type: linux
- os/arch: amd64
- go/version: go1.17.8
- go/linking: static
- go/tags: none

Edited by Linguafoeda
  • 1 month later...

same problem the the other 2.
Aso my knowlege about unraid and so one prevents me from fixing it.
I have an working mount to my cloud but i can´t write 
i use the same script space invader used in his tutorial 

I also tried mounting OneDrive clouds, but this aprerently don´t work it told me to use the cache flagg.
But then i got more complains from the script. Dose anyone knows what is going on.
I red that puting the flag shold have fixt it but it don´t

Edited by lhw1221

EDIT: fixed it with adding 

--uid 1000 --gid 100

to the rclone script as this uid and gid is from the user I use to log in to the SMB share. 

Checked this with "id user" in the unraid cli. 

root@server:~# id user
uid=1000(user) gid=100(users) groups=100(users)

---------------------------

Hi all, my rclone mounts a encrypted google drive in

/mnt/disks/crypt 

When the array starts I mount it automaticly with: 

rclone mount --allow-other --buffer-size 256M --dir-cache-time 720h --drive-chunk-size 512M --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off --vfs-cache-mode writes crypt: /mnt/disks/crypt &

With Unraid 6.9 I could read and write with my user account "user" on the windows share I created for this mount. But after Unraid 6.10 I can no longer write in the share.

ls -ll tells me for the files in there

drwxr-xr-x 1 root root

But whatever I do with chown or chmod it does not change the rights.

My SMB config is:

#unassigned_devices_start
#Unassigned devices share includes
   include = /tmp/unassigned.devices/smb-settings.conf
#unassigned_devices_end

#Clound Config
[crypt]
path = /mnt/disks/crypt
comment =
browseable = yes
public = no
valid users = user
writable = yes
guest ok = no
read only = no
vfs objects =
#vfs_recycle_start
#Recycle bin configuration
[global]
   syslog only = Yes
   syslog = 0
   logging = 0
   log level = 0 vfs:0
#vfs_recycle_end

Is there a way, maybe with a special mount parameter, that my user account can wirte again in the share? 

Edited by Retrogamer137

The "Smart Queues" (AKA QoS) on my Ubiquity Unify Gateway is now giving a higher priority to the RClone traffic since the 1.59 update.  Unfortunately I can't tweak "Smart Queues" to change this.

Can you please allow the choice of "Stable", "Beta" & "Specific" where it would show a text field to type in a specified version?

EDIT/UPDATE: I forked your plugin on GitHub and modified it so the "Beta" installed Rclone 1.58.1 to give a third option of v1.58.1, and that fixed the issue with my Ubiquity USG-Pro-4 gateway.

Now to work out my next step, either to get Ubiquity to fix their firmware or I'm considering making a server running pfSense to replace the USG-Pro-4 gateway.

Edited by James Cavanagh
Update on issue
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to mount google drive team shares with rclone.

I managed to configure the first team share in fact I can see the folders from rclone.

1655786503_Senzatitolo.png.5bd8b38c1c84f4f1d973c3dcb282721c.png

Following the old Spaceinvader One video I created the script to mount the drive.

The script runs without errors, but I only find the folder created but its inside is empty.

Is there anything I need to fix in the mount script?

Thanks for your help

1826069023_Senzatitolo1.png.fe0534005b6379ca339e44a5eaee4537.png

1211100815_Senzatitolo2.png.f5024cd7699786b6dcc33bd6cace5955.png

An update: i managed to mount a google drive team shares with rclone.

I changed the mount script to one found on a forum (although I'm not sure it's up to date). Now the problem is that I would like to mount multiple google drive teams instead of just one.

This is the mount script:

#!/bin/bash
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#first section makes the folders for the mount in the /mnt/disks folder so docker containers can have access
#there are 4 entries below as in the video i had 4 remotes amazon,dropbox, google and secure
#you only need as many as what you need to mount for dockers or a network share

mkdir -p /mnt/disks/media_gdrive
mkdir -p /mnt/disks/media_archivio_gdrive
mkdir -p /mnt/disks/ebook_gdrive
mkdir -p /mnt/disks/musica_gdrive

#This section mounts the various cloud storage into the folders that were created above.

rclone mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 96h --drive-chunk-size 32M --log-level INFO --timeout 1h --umask 002 --rc --tpslimit 8 --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off media_gdrive: /mnt/disks/media_gdrive &
rclone mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 96h --drive-chunk-size 32M --log-level INFO --timeout 1h --umask 002 --rc --tpslimit 8 --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off media_archivio_gdrive: /mnt/disks/media_archivio_gdrive &
rclone mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 96h --drive-chunk-size 32M --log-level INFO --timeout 1h --umask 002 --rc --tpslimit 8 --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off ebook_gdrive: /mnt/disks/ebook_gdrive &
rclone mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 96h --drive-chunk-size 32M --log-level INFO --timeout 1h --umask 002 --rc --tpslimit 8 --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off musica_gdrive: /mnt/disks/musica_gdrive &

This is the unmount:

#!/bin/bash
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
fusermount -u /mnt/disks/media_gdrive
fusermount -u /mnt/disks/media_archivio_gdrive
fusermount -u /mnt/disks/musica_gdrive
fusermount -u /mnt/disks/ebook_gdrive

And this is the error log:

Script Starting Jul 22, 2022 21:51.04

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_mount/log.txt
Script Finished Jul 22, 2022 21:51.04

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_mount/log.txt

2022/07/22 21:51:04 INFO : Starting transaction limiter: max 8 transactions/s with burst 1
2022/07/22 21:51:04 INFO : Starting transaction limiter: max 8 transactions/s with burst 1
2022/07/22 21:51:04 NOTICE: Serving remote control on http://localhost:5572/
2022/07/22 21:51:04 Failed to start remote control: start server failed: listen tcp 127.0.0.1:5572: bind: address already in use
2022/07/22 21:51:04 Failed to start remote control: start server failed: listen tcp 127.0.0.1:5572: bind: address already in use

On 5/21/2022 at 12:42 AM, IMTheNachoMan said:

You are welcome.

Right now you can't. You have to create a new one using the command line interface from the Docker shell. But I like the idea of mapping the config file to the OS one. I'll add that feature.

Did you ever manage to add mapping it to the OS one? That would be super cool for troubleshooting.

Need a little help, been running a rclone sync no problem on 6.9.2 but when moving to 6.10 files go to my cache drive and are unable to move because the file permissions are all set to root instead of user/nobody. 

I have my script sync from my google drive to my unraid but will the file permissions messed up and the sync puts everything in cache first. The cache drive just fills up because mover can't move the files with root/root permissions. 

This only happens using 6.10. any thoughts on how to fix this? or if it is possible to just redo the file permissions after the script runs. 

would like to upgrade to the latest version

On 7/29/2022 at 3:16 AM, HarryRosen said:

This only happens using 6.10. any thoughts on how to fix this? or if it is possible to just redo the file permissions after the script runs. 

There should be no problem redoing the permissions after rclone runs.   The easiest way is to use the ‘newperms’ command on Unraid giving a path as a parameter and everything under that path gets the default Unraid permissions applied.

6 hours ago, ddrulez said:

I hope this permission issue get fixed. Can´t upgrade to 6.10 until then. I need the Dropbox share with write permissions...

This plugin is not going to be able to fix anything unfortunately. It just installs the rclone binary and does some unraid specific QoL things.
I'm not having any permission problems on 6.10.x so it isn't universal either.

Edited by Waseh
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m also getting the permissions errors. But I know it’s not universal as it was working before with 6.10, then I did a clean wipe of my server to remove broken things I did while learning ;). But now I get those weird perm errors with smb and with unraid trying to write to my shares.

Edited by Hartless

Hi,

I'm a new user of rClone and when following the Space Invador's tutorial realised that I am missing the "File to edit" dropdown menu on the left side in Unraid's rClone settings.

From that menu I supposed to be able to choose options such as "config", "rclone custom script", "mount script", "unmount script".

I have a different menu instead, which allows me to choose branch.
So I did, move to 1.60.0-beta.6433.ce3b65e6 but the menu is still missing.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,
DS

19 hours ago, Digital Shamans said:

Hi,

I'm a new user of rClone and when following the Space Invador's tutorial realised that I am missing the "File to edit" dropdown menu on the left side in Unraid's rClone settings.

From that menu I supposed to be able to choose options such as "config", "rclone custom script", "mount script", "unmount script".

I have a different menu instead, which allows me to choose branch.
So I did, move to 1.60.0-beta.6433.ce3b65e6 but the menu is still missing.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,
DS

That option was removed some time ago.

Use the User Scripts plugin by Squid to create rclone scripts instead

• Like 1