Server froze with a Kernel Panic last night.

Last night I was watching a video (video file on unraid ->plex on a VM from my esxi box -> smart TV plex app) and my video playback stopped.

I checked my plex logs and it said the video was unavailable. I checked unraid and I couldn't login to the web interface. Then I checked SSH and Telnet. Neither were responsive. I walked to my server and my mouse and keyboard were unresponsive as well. It was 100% frozen. I couldn't type to get any logs. I can only give you a picture of what I snapped with my phone of what was on the screen.

Specs:

M/B: MSI - FM2-A85XA-G43 (MS-7793)

CPU: AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics @ 3800

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 192 kB, 4096 kB

Memory: 16 GB (max. installable capacity 16 GB)

Network: eth0: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500

Kernel: Linux 4.4.26-unRAID x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.0.2j

Dockers (Live on a non-cache SSD):

Couchpotato, Grafana, EmbyServer, Influxdb, HomeAutomation Bridge, Logitech Media Server, Muximux, NZBGET, RuTorrent, Sonarr, TVheadend.

Plugins (all up to date):

Community Applications, Dynamix Active Streams, Dynamix System Buttons, Dynamix System Information, Dynamix System Statistics, Dynamix System Temperature, Dynamix webGui, Nerd Tools [inotify and perl only], Preclear Disks, Server Layout, Unassigned Devices, unBALANCE

unraid.jpg.c98d03a9cceafcb581b0ec083f013c9c.jpg