Mover will not stop running and cannot stop Sonar Docker

Another few notes since I didn't mention it. I DO have access to the unraid GUI and through telnet/ssh. I can run any commands needed on the CLI, but I am not very Linux savy so if you include commands to run, please include them in full and I will most certainly run them. I am trying to avoid an unclean powerdown if possible. If it cannot be done though, I will just hit the reset button on the tower.

Thank you! I was hoping there was a way to kill the mover. I needed the commands for it. When I get home from work, if the mover is still running, it will have been running for around 48 hours or so by that time. It may be bad to kill the mover as the post suggests, but at this point, if I don't I will never be able to shut the array down cleanly to fix the Sonar docker that I cannot kill either. I am going to have to reboot my array in a messed up way more than likely anyhow, so I would like to kill as many things cleanly, before I do that, as I can. The mover is just going to be one of those things. I hope to only have the Sonar docker running at the time I hit the hard reset button. Since I cannot stop that docker to save my life I guess....