[Support] Linuxserver.io - SWAG - Secure Web Application Gateway (Nginx/PHP/Certbot/Fail2ban)

4 hours ago, H2O_King89 said:

when trying unifi i get this

nginx: [emerg] "proxy_http_version" directive is duplicate in /config/nginx/proxy-confs/unifi.subdomain.conf:48

when trying sonarr i get something about ending

Then look for a duplicate directive in your confs

Edited by aptalca
4 hours ago, H2O_King89 said:

when trying unifi i get this

nginx: [emerg] "proxy_http_version" directive is duplicate in /config/nginx/proxy-confs/unifi.subdomain.conf:48

when trying sonarr i get something about ending

So remove or comment out the duplicate line. The error message tells you exactly which line and where it is. The only decision you have to make is which of the two lines you want to keep, if they have different values.

So remove or comment out the duplicate line. The error message tells you exactly which line and where it is. The only decision you have to make is which of the two lines you want to keep, if they have different values.

I don’t know what to look for because I’m not seeing a duplicate. This is a stock config.. all I did was remove .sample

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
1 hour ago, ijuarez said:

Corrected the name no luck, so i renamed the container in the gui to just guacamole and matched the name in the config and restarted and it worked. did not like the container name.

yup, I remember running into that issue before with emby where the container was named "EmbyServer" and it wouldn't match as nginx was looking for "embyserver"

Good idea to use all lowercase in container names, we do that for all lsio images

2 hours ago, H2O_King89 said:

I don’t know what to look for because I’m not seeing a duplicate. This is a stock config.. all I did was remove .sample

I realize we have a duplicate in there, but it shouldn't cause issues other than a warning in the log.

Just so you know, the "include" directive in nginx configs will import an external config. In unifi's conf, line 39 is calling an external file, proxy.conf, which also includes a proxy_http_version directive and that's how you have a duplicate 😉. We'll fix it in the next update, but in the meantime, you can delete line 48 to get rid of that second directive. 

Alright, I have been trying to follow SpaceInvader's video on how to get this set up and when I start Let Encrypt, it gives me this error

image.png.dfa4cc7ff17d18cad7435550bf86a1bc.png

My Port Forwarding is correct as far as I can tell, I am using the Unifi Controller Docker on the same server

image.png.7f07cefe9baa32f99a5b1223ea8f6e87.png

Here is my configuration for the docker container

image.thumb.png.21b31d58586a78fabe5a44bc78d57e0c.png

I have tried and tried but I get the same results and I am getting into the insanity territory (doing the same thing over and over). If anyone could help I would appreciate it. 

Alright, I have been trying to follow SpaceInvader's video on how to get this set up and when I start Let Encrypt, it gives me this error

image.png.dfa4cc7ff17d18cad7435550bf86a1bc.png

My Port Forwarding is correct as far as I can tell, I am using the Unifi Controller Docker on the same server

image.png.7f07cefe9baa32f99a5b1223ea8f6e87.png

Here is my configuration for the docker container

image.thumb.png.21b31d58586a78fabe5a44bc78d57e0c.png

I have tried and tried but I get the same results and I am getting into the insanity territory (doing the same thing over and over). If anyone could help I would appreciate it. 

Are you sure your ISP does not block port 80

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, ijuarez said:

Are you sure your ISP does not block port 80

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

I contacted them and they said they do not.  I have used port 80 directly to a raspberry pi for Home Assistant in the past and the whole reason I am doing this is because I migrated my Home Assistant to my unraid server and I would like external access.  

5 minutes ago, mattgob86 said:

I contacted them and they said they do not.  I have used port 80 directly to a raspberry pi for Home Assistant in the past and the whole reason I am doing this is because I migrated my Home Assistant to my unraid server and I would like external access.  

what are you using to update the duckdns ip?

2 minutes ago, mattgob86 said:

What configs beyond what the screenshot is are you talking about? 

I use pfSense, when i create a port forward it gives me several fine details on how that port forward is going to behave. LE can't get thru the firewall to verify its you.

Im sure you have the correct settings but i never hurts to have a second set of eyes take a look at it.

3 minutes ago, ijuarez said:

I use pfSense, when i create a port forward it gives me several fine details on how that port forward is going to behave. LE can't get thru the firewall to verify its you.

Im sure you have the correct settings but i never hurts to have a second set of eyes take a look at it.

In Unifi, the only other setting you can't see in the screenshot that I posted already is TCP,UDP or Both and I have them set to Both atm.

1 minute ago, H2O_King89 said:

Have you tired this?

http://www.canyouseeme.org/

I have tried this with it showing me it cannot see my port 80 and 443 but I tried just using the NGINX docker and it could see the 443 but not the 80.

4 minutes ago, H2O_King89 said:

Maybe double nat?

I have the cable modem set to bridge mode and that has been working fine for a year plus.  I tried a couple days ago to verify that it wasn't that and I could not even get into the modem to change settings.   I have other ports open for plex that have not had problems so I trust my port settings.

Edited by mattgob86