[Support] Linuxserver.io - SWAG - Secure Web Application Gateway (Nginx/PHP/Certbot/Fail2ban)

No!
443 external to 442 internal.

I believe you reference his router settings and he asked about his router so I replied yes.

Caught up on the the thread seems user doesn't get understand port forwarding.
Hopefully he gets it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, ijuarez said:

I believe you reference his router settings and he asked about his router so I replied yes.

Caught up on the the thread seems user doesn't get understand port forwarding.
Hopefully he gets it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I even managed to type wrong also 😁

1 minute ago, saarg said:

Did you restart letsencrypt after you corrected the port forward?

Yes i did. I restarted Letsencrypt and also Nextcloud just to see. I am getting this error still though.

nginx: [emerg] PEM_read_bio_DHparams("/config/nginx/dhparams.pem") failed (SSL: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line:Expecting: DH PARAMETERS)

Just now, Tucubanito07 said:

Yes i did. I restarted Letsencrypt and also Nextcloud just to see. I am getting this error still though.

nginx: [emerg] PEM_read_bio_DHparams("/config/nginx/dhparams.pem") failed (SSL: error:0909006C:PEM routines:get_name:no start line:Expecting: DH PARAMETERS)

You also set up letsencrypt wrong. Your domain is not ddns.net, it's nextcloud-eleanor.ddns.net. That goes in the domain variable in the letsencrypt template.

Not sure if you need to add www as subdomain or if you can leave it empty. Try empty first.

5 minutes ago, saarg said:

You also set up letsencrypt wrong. Your domain is not ddns.net, it's nextcloud-eleanor.ddns.net. That goes in the domain variable in the letsencrypt template.

Not sure if you need to add www as subdomain or if you can leave it empty. Try empty first.

Not working either. However, i dont have control over the Domain Name since ddns.net is from No-IP. 

image.thumb.png.cb9edbb7559a30870ad3c7895decb6da.png

Nextcloud. When i go to unraid and click on the nextcloud container to click on WebUI it takes me here. Then i cannot connect to nextcloud. It does not even work inside my network. [mention=63089]saarg[/mention]

image.thumb.png.a1026cafb0afca4d4b24a6912de0cb7b.png
It's doing that because of the redirect inside the nextcloud configuration set previously during configuration. But its okay, hit continue and it should go through even if you don't have the certificate valid yet

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, gacpac said:

It's doing that because of the redirect inside the nextcloud configuration set previously during configuration. But its okay, hit continue and it should go through even if you don't have the certificate valid yet

I have and it does not do anything.

1 minute ago, Tucubanito07 said:

Nextcloud. When i go to unraid and click on the nextcloud container to click on WebUI it takes me here. Then i cannot connect to nextcloud. It does not even work inside my network. @saarg

image.thumb.png.a1026cafb0afca4d4b24a6912de0cb7b.png

Let's concentrate on one thing at a time.

We want to get letsencrypt working before we try nextcloud.

What does the container log of letsencrypt say?

When i look at the address in the No-IP website, it is the correct to my wan ip. My isp does not block port 80. [mention=63089]saarg[/mention]
Let's try to confirm

Go to canyouseeme.org and check for port 80 also the 443 just in case

4 minutes ago, Tucubanito07 said:

When i look at the address in the No-IP website, it is the correct to my wan ip. My isp does not block port 80. @saarg

You might have to set www as a subdomain on the noip page. I never used it, so don't know how it works.

also change the ONLY_SUBDOMAINS variable in the template to false so you also get a certificate for your top domain.

2 minutes ago, saarg said:

You might have to set www as a subdomain on the noip page. I never used it, so don't know how it works.

also change the ONLY_SUBDOMAINS variable in the template to false so you also get a certificate for your top domain.

I have change the variable to false. I still keep getting this.

ERROR: Cert does not exist! Please see the validation error above. The issue may be due to incorrect dns or port forwarding settings. Please fix your settings and recreate the container