[Support] Linuxserver.io - SWAG - Secure Web Application Gateway (Nginx/PHP/Certbot/Fail2ban)


5641 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will only post this once. Feel free to refer folks to this post.   A few points of clarification:   The last update of this image didn't break things. Letsencrypt abruptly disabl

Application Name: SWAG - Secure Web Application Gateway Application Site:  https://docs.linuxserver.io/general/swag Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/swag Github: https:/

There is a PR just merged, it will be in next Friday's image, and will let you append php.ini via editing a file in the config folder   If you want to see how the sausage is made: https://gi

Posted Images

On 12/17/2020 at 5:43 AM, saarg said:

Are you using a custom bridge?

The name of the container has to be all lowercase. Your is OnlyOfficeDocumentServer which will not work. So change the container name to all lowercase both in the proxy-conf and the container template.

Yes, I'm using a custom bridge. I've changed the name to all lowercase but it still shows 400 bad request error. I also tried changing the port in the proxy_pass line to match the port mapped in the container (4430) but that gave me a 502 gateway error message. 

Are there any logs we can look at to see what's going on? 

edit: I looked at the nginx log and it shows this message: 

2020/12/18 07:34:27 [error] 469#469: *1 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.5.1, server: opendoc.*, request: "GET / HTTP/2.0", upstream: "https://172.19.0.2:4430/", host: "opendoc.mydomain.com"
2020/12/18 07:34:27 [error] 469#469: *1 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.5.1, server: opendoc.*, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/2.0", upstream: "https://172.19.0.2:4430/favicon.ico", host: "opendoc.mydomain.com", referrer: "https://opendoc.mydomain.com/"

 

Edited by learnin2walk
Link to post
15 minutes ago, learnin2walk said:

Yes, I'm using a custom bridge. I've changed the name to all lowercase but it still shows 400 bad request error. I also tried changing the port in the proxy_pass line to match the port mapped in the container (4430) but that gave me a 502 gateway error message. 

Are there any logs we can look at to see what's going on? 

edit: I looked at the nginx log and it shows this message: 


2020/12/18 07:34:27 [error] 469#469: *1 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.5.1, server: opendoc.*, request: "GET / HTTP/2.0", upstream: "https://172.19.0.2:4430/", host: "opendoc.mydomain.com"
2020/12/18 07:34:27 [error] 469#469: *1 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.5.1, server: opendoc.*, request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/2.0", upstream: "https://172.19.0.2:4430/favicon.ico", host: "opendoc.mydomain.com", referrer: "https://opendoc.mydomain.com/"

 

If you use a custom bridge, you use the container port, not the port you mapped on the host side.

As for the 400 bad request, I don't know what it could be.

Link to post
3 hours ago, IKWeb said:

Hello All 

 

Can SWAG look after more then one domain name? Can I use a , in the Domain field and add a 2nd, or 3rd domain name? 

Read the readme on GitHub linked in the first post. The env variable is in your template already, ready to be filled in.

Link to post
2 hours ago, saarg said:

Read the readme on GitHub linked in the first post. The env variable is in your template already, ready to be filled in.

Thank you for taking the time to reply - so from that I need to ue 


-e EXTRA_DOMAINS=

But what it doesnt make clear is what file I need to edit to add this into? 

Link to post

Hi,

I am trying to understand why fail2ban ban is not banning.

 

fail2ban.log:

NOTICE [emby] Ban xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

 

However, I am still able login immediately after the ban.

 

Quote

[DEFAULT]

# Changes the default ban action from "iptables-multiport", which causes issues on some platforms, to "iptables-allports".
banaction = iptables-allports

# "bantime" is the number of seconds that a host is banned.
bantime  = 600

# A host is banned if it has generated "maxretry" during the last "findtime"
# seconds.
findtime  = 600

# "maxretry" is the number of failures before a host get banned.
maxretry = 5

Quote

[emby]

enabled = true
filter = emby
logpath = /config/log/emby-logs/embyserver.txt
port = 80,443

Quote

# Fail2Ban for emby

[Definition]

failregex = AUTH-ERROR: <HOST> - Invalid user

HTTP Response 401 to <HOST>.

ignoreregex =

 

image.png

 

I also try to ban manually the ip, but I was still able to access to emby

Quote

 >fail2ban-client  set emby banip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

>1

 

Quote

>iptables -L

Chain f2b-emby (1 references)
target     prot opt source               destination         
REJECT     all  --  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx      anywhere             reject-with icmp-port-unreachable
RETURN     all  --  anywhere             anywhere    

 

Edited by Moka
Link to post

Hi,

i want to add a share to my swag container. The share contains some files which should be accessable through a website hosted with swag.

I´ve already added it to the container. The folder gets created and it seems that all permissions fit. Compared them to the other files. I can also browse my share through the swag terminal/console, but it seems that nginx cant read/see the files. I also cant access them if i go through the appdata folder with windows explorer and the path to my share. Folder is shown empty.

 

grafik.png.895ae965c6c3be8120da863699105ab4.png

grafik.png.ab8a8ee08940edb9be9268a956926fbc.png

Link to post
4 hours ago, IKWeb said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply - so from that I need to ue 


-e EXTRA_DOMAINS=

But what it doesnt make clear is what file I need to edit to add this into? 

It should be in the container template already, ready to be filled in with your extra domain.

Link to post
15 hours ago, saarg said:

It should be in the container template already, ready to be filled in with your extra domain.

Thank you for the help with this - I am 90% done, I have one last issue. I have everything up and running, but I assume if I am running a WordPress docker for example for the proxy conf files I would need a WordPress site conf file? As its not a sub folder, or a subdomain its running from www.donmain.com 

The folder for this is empty, where as the other has templates - can these be downloaded from anywhere? At the moment the URL is hitting the SWAG docker as i am gettings its web GUI so I assume this just needs a conf file to tell it where to send the traffic onto?

 

Or do I set something up in the default.conf file that says this domain is redirected some how? 

TIA 

Edited by IKWeb
Link to post
4 hours ago, IKWeb said:

Thank you for the help with this - I am 90% done, I have one last issue. I have everything up and running, but I assume if I am running a WordPress docker for example for the proxy conf files I would need a WordPress site conf file? As its not a sub folder, or a subdomain its running from www.donmain.com 

The folder for this is empty, where as the other has templates - can these be downloaded from anywhere? At the moment the URL is hitting the SWAG docker as i am gettings its web GUI so I assume this just needs a conf file to tell it where to send the traffic onto?

 

Or do I set something up in the default.conf file that says this domain is redirected some how? 

TIA 

You have to set up a site conf for the new domain. Can't tell you how, as I don't know how.

Link to post

Cannot get my container onlyoffice/documentserver to run anymore and the error is unclear to me and I suspect it's an nginx issue? Can anyone help clarify?

 

I followed the space invader one video on this 6 months ago and it's been working fine since. I'm currently on 6.9.0-rc2.

 

Creating new PostgreSQL cluster 12/main ...
/usr/lib/postgresql/12/bin/initdb -D /var/lib/postgresql/12/main --auth-local peer --auth-host md5
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "postgres".
This user must also own the server process.

The database cluster will be initialized with locale "en_US.UTF-8".
The default database encoding has accordingly been set to "UTF8".
The default text search configuration will be set to "english".

Data page checksums are disabled.

fixing permissions on existing directory /var/lib/postgresql/12/main ... ok
creating subdirectories ... ok
selecting dynamic shared memory implementation ... posix
selecting default max_connections ... 100
selecting default shared_buffers ... 128MB
selecting default time zone ... America/New_York
creating configuration files ... ok
running bootstrap script ... ok
performing post-bootstrap initialization ... ok
syncing data to disk ... ok

Success. You can now start the database server using:

pg_ctlcluster 12 main start

Ver Cluster Port Status Owner Data directory Log file
12 main 5432 down postgres /var/lib/postgresql/12/main /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-12-main.log
* Starting PostgreSQL 12 database server
...done.
* Starting RabbitMQ Messaging Server rabbitmq-server
...done.
CREATE DATABASE
CREATE ROLE
GRANT
pgrep: cannot allocate 4611686018427387903 bytes
/etc/init.d/supervisor: 100: [: -eq: unexpected operator
Starting supervisor: supervisord.
* Starting periodic command scheduler cron
...done.
* Starting nginx nginx
...done.
Generating AllFonts.js, please wait...Done
Generating presentation themes, please wait...* * Starting PostgreSQL 12 database server
...done.
* Starting RabbitMQ Messaging Server rabbitmq-server
...done.
pgrep: cannot allocate 4611686018427387903 bytes
/etc/init.d/supervisor: 100: [: -eq: unexpected operator
Starting supervisor: supervisord.
* Starting periodic command scheduler cron
...done.
* Starting nginx nginx
...done.
Generating AllFonts.js, please wait...Done
Generating presentation themes, please wait...Done
ds:docservice: stopped
ds:docservice: started
ds:docservice: stopped
ds:docservice: started
ds:converter: stopped
ds:converter: started
* Reloading nginx configuration nginx
...done.
==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.684] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.690] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1483 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.692] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.475] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.480] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1377 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.481] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.844] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.849] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1526 started.
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.851] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.251] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.252] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:14:09.291] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.722] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.724] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:17:46.747] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.609] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.610] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:18:12.634] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/out.log <==
21 Dec 19:14:08 - [1433] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:14:08 - server is up INFO
21 Dec 19:17:46 - [1346] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:17:46 - server is up INFO

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/nginx.error.log <==


==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.612] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.618] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1477 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.879] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.961] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.466] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.472] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1371 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.694] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.719] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode
* Reloading nginx configuration nginx
...done.
==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.684] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.690] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1483 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.692] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.475] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.480] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1377 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.481] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.844] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.849] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1526 started.
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.851] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.251] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.252] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:14:09.291] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.722] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.724] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:17:46.747] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.609] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.610] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:18:12.634] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/out.log <==
21 Dec 19:14:08 - [1433] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:14:08 - server is up INFO
21 Dec 19:17:46 - [1346] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:17:46 - server is up INFO

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/nginx.error.log <==


==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.612] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.618] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1477 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.879] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.961] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.466] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.472] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1371 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.694] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.719] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode

 

 

 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, bigbangus said:

Cannot get my container onlyoffice/documentserver to run anymore and the error is unclear to me and I suspect it's an nginx issue? Can anyone help clarify?

 

I followed the space invader one video on this 6 months ago and it's been working fine since. I'm currently on 6.9.0-rc2.

 


Creating new PostgreSQL cluster 12/main ...
/usr/lib/postgresql/12/bin/initdb -D /var/lib/postgresql/12/main --auth-local peer --auth-host md5
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "postgres".
This user must also own the server process.

The database cluster will be initialized with locale "en_US.UTF-8".
The default database encoding has accordingly been set to "UTF8".
The default text search configuration will be set to "english".

Data page checksums are disabled.

fixing permissions on existing directory /var/lib/postgresql/12/main ... ok
creating subdirectories ... ok
selecting dynamic shared memory implementation ... posix
selecting default max_connections ... 100
selecting default shared_buffers ... 128MB
selecting default time zone ... America/New_York
creating configuration files ... ok
running bootstrap script ... ok
performing post-bootstrap initialization ... ok
syncing data to disk ... ok

Success. You can now start the database server using:

pg_ctlcluster 12 main start

Ver Cluster Port Status Owner Data directory Log file
12 main 5432 down postgres /var/lib/postgresql/12/main /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-12-main.log
* Starting PostgreSQL 12 database server
...done.
* Starting RabbitMQ Messaging Server rabbitmq-server
...done.
CREATE DATABASE
CREATE ROLE
GRANT
pgrep: cannot allocate 4611686018427387903 bytes
/etc/init.d/supervisor: 100: [: -eq: unexpected operator
Starting supervisor: supervisord.
* Starting periodic command scheduler cron
...done.
* Starting nginx nginx
...done.
Generating AllFonts.js, please wait...Done
Generating presentation themes, please wait...* * Starting PostgreSQL 12 database server
...done.
* Starting RabbitMQ Messaging Server rabbitmq-server
...done.
pgrep: cannot allocate 4611686018427387903 bytes
/etc/init.d/supervisor: 100: [: -eq: unexpected operator
Starting supervisor: supervisord.
* Starting periodic command scheduler cron
...done.
* Starting nginx nginx
...done.
Generating AllFonts.js, please wait...Done
Generating presentation themes, please wait...Done
ds:docservice: stopped
ds:docservice: started
ds:docservice: stopped
ds:docservice: started
ds:converter: stopped
ds:converter: started
* Reloading nginx configuration nginx
...done.
==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.684] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.690] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1483 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.692] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.475] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.480] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1377 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.481] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.844] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.849] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1526 started.
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.851] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.251] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.252] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:14:09.291] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.722] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.724] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:17:46.747] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.609] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.610] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:18:12.634] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/out.log <==
21 Dec 19:14:08 - [1433] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:14:08 - server is up INFO
21 Dec 19:17:46 - [1346] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:17:46 - server is up INFO

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/nginx.error.log <==


==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.612] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.618] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1477 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.879] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.961] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.466] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.472] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1371 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.694] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.719] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode
* Reloading nginx configuration nginx
...done.
==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/converter/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.684] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.690] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1483 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.692] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.475] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.480] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1377 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.481] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.844] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.849] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1526 started.
[2020-12-21T19:18:13.851] [WARN] nodeJS - update cluster with 1 workers

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/docservice/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.251] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:09.252] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:14:09.291] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.722] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.724] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:17:46.747] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.609] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:18:12.610] [WARN] nodeJS - Failed to subscribe to plugin folder updates. When changing the list of plugins, you must restart the server. https://nodejs.org/docs/latest/api/fs.html#fs_availability

[2020-12-21T19:18:12.634] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8000 in production-linux mode

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/metrics/out.log <==
21 Dec 19:14:08 - [1433] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:14:08 - server is up INFO
21 Dec 19:17:46 - [1346] reading config file: ./config/config.js
21 Dec 19:17:46 - server is up INFO

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/nginx.error.log <==


==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/err.log <==

==> /var/log/onlyoffice/documentserver/spellchecker/out.log <==
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.612] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.618] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1477 started.
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.879] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:14:08.961] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.466] [WARN] nodeJS - start cluster with 1 workers
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.472] [WARN] nodeJS - worker 1371 started.
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.694] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server starting...
[2020-12-21T19:17:46.719] [WARN] nodeJS - Express server listening on port 8080 in production-linux mode

 

 

 

I'm not sure why you post this in our SWAG support thread as it doesn't have anything to do with SWAG?

Link to post
On 12/21/2020 at 12:01 PM, saarg said:

You have to set up a site conf for the new domain. Can't tell you how, as I don't know how.

I am looking actually the same thing. How to set up a site-config. I want to host my own website in a folder inside SWAG's www folder and set it up as a subdomain to access. I do not know how to create the server block. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

 

EDIT: I also want that website to be protected by authelia

Edited by chenci
Link to post

I want to migrate from the Letsencrypt docker to the SWAG docker. All docs and even Spaceinvaderones' YT tutorial show how to replace folders like dns-conf, proxy-conf, etc.

 

But no (!) doc I found says a word about the site-confs folder. This is the only one with changes here.

 

Is there a reason why the site-confs folder is not mentioned at all for the migration process? Can I simply move the files over to SWAG?

 

Here are SIOs commands:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ho3w3ksNbZNC3HbUYU3U4I0r0hrVlZHE/view

 

 

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, hawihoney said:

I want to migrate from the Letsencrypt docker to the SWAG docker. All docs and even Spaceinvaderones' YT tutorial show how to replace folders like dns-conf, proxy-conf, etc.

 

But no (!) doc I found says a word about the site-confs folder. This is the only one with changes here.

 

Is there a reason why the site-confs folder is not mentioned at all for the migration process? Can I simply move the files over to SWAG?

 

Here are SIOs commands:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ho3w3ksNbZNC3HbUYU3U4I0r0hrVlZHE/view

 

 

 

It shouldn't be harder than changing the repository. Remove letsencrypt and add swag. If you want, change the container name to swag.

 

You could also stop letsencrypt and note down all the different fields in the template. Go to CA and find swag and fill in the fields and choose the same folder for appdata as you used for letsencrypt.

 

It's just a name change, so no point in making it complicated.

Link to post
1 hour ago, saarg said:

It shouldn't be harder than changing the repository. Remove letsencrypt and add swag. If you want, change the container name to swag.

Thanks. Did that and received several errors. Something I need to care about?

 

***EDIT*** Did remove unmodified config and example files and did let Swag to fetch new ones - except one (site-confs/default.conf). Looks good so far.

nginx: [alert] detected a LuaJIT version which is not OpenResty's; many optimizations will be disabled and performance will be compromised (see https://github.com/openresty/luajit2 for OpenResty's LuaJIT or, even better, consider using the OpenResty releases from https://openresty.org/en/download.html)

nginx: [error] lua_load_resty_core failed to load the resty.core module from https://github.com/openresty/lua-resty-core; ensure you are using an OpenResty release from https://openresty.org/en/download.html (rc: 2, reason: module 'resty.core' not found:

no field package.preload['resty.core']
no file './resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/share/luajit-2.1.0-beta3/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/resty/core/init.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/5.1/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/5.1/resty/core/init.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/common/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/common/resty/core/init.lua'
no file './resty/core.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/resty/core.so'
no file '/usr/lib/lua/5.1/resty/core.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so'
no file './resty.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/resty.so'
no file '/usr/lib/lua/5.1/resty.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so')
Server ready

 

Edited by hawihoney
Link to post
1 hour ago, hawihoney said:

Thanks. Did that and received several errors. Something I need to care about?

 

***EDIT*** Did remove unmodified config and example files and did let Swag to fetch new ones - except one (site-confs/default.conf). Looks good so far.


nginx: [alert] detected a LuaJIT version which is not OpenResty's; many optimizations will be disabled and performance will be compromised (see https://github.com/openresty/luajit2 for OpenResty's LuaJIT or, even better, consider using the OpenResty releases from https://openresty.org/en/download.html)

nginx: [error] lua_load_resty_core failed to load the resty.core module from https://github.com/openresty/lua-resty-core; ensure you are using an OpenResty release from https://openresty.org/en/download.html (rc: 2, reason: module 'resty.core' not found:

no field package.preload['resty.core']
no file './resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/share/luajit-2.1.0-beta3/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/local/share/lua/5.1/resty/core/init.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/5.1/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/5.1/resty/core/init.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/common/resty/core.lua'
no file '/usr/share/lua/common/resty/core/init.lua'
no file './resty/core.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/resty/core.so'
no file '/usr/lib/lua/5.1/resty/core.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so'
no file './resty.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/resty.so'
no file '/usr/lib/lua/5.1/resty.so'
no file '/usr/local/lib/lua/5.1/loadall.so')
Server ready

 

If you look at the reccomanded post at the top of this page you will see that it's harmless 😉

Link to post

Hy,

 

i try to run deemix on swag. but its not working. if i try to open the page then redirect it to the startpage.

 

https://www.mypage.goip.de/deemix ----> https://www.mypage.goip.de

 

grafik.png.8a3835d3b1c4f935d261501cf1655627.png

 

i tryed with this settings

location /deemix {
    return 301 $scheme://$host/deemix/;
}

location ^~ /deemix/ {
    # enable the next two lines for http auth
    #auth_basic "Restricted";
    #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

    # enable the next two lines for ldap auth, also customize and enable ldap.conf in the default conf
    #auth_request /auth;
    #error_page 401 =200 /ldaplogin;

    # enable for Authelia, also enable authelia-server.conf in the default site config
    #include /config/nginx/authelia-location.conf;

    include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
    resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
    set $upstream_app deemix;
    set $upstream_port 6595;
    set $upstream_proto http;
    proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

}

my other proyx sites works fine :) but deemix dont run :(

 

sry for my bad english

 

can someone help me pls?

 

 

Link to post

Hello

Hope some can ethier help me or point me in the right direction. i have set up nextcloud to get acces via the internet. bye following spacinvaders youtube guides (he is amazing!) on how to set it up and it is working. but now the thing, i have my router and a fix ip. can i set swag op to run with my ip without duckdns.org or should i use a other docker to set it up?  

i am thinking that i just need to change a few input in swag? and off couse change the config files in swag and nextcloud to point that way. or is there a better way? 

Link to post
48 minutes ago, jeppe said:

Hello

Hope some can ethier help me or point me in the right direction. i have set up nextcloud to get acces via the internet. bye following spacinvaders youtube guides (he is amazing!) on how to set it up and it is working. but now the thing, i have my router and a fix ip. can i set swag op to run with my ip without duckdns.org or should i use a other docker to set it up?  

i am thinking that i just need to change a few input in swag? and off couse change the config files in swag and nextcloud to point that way. or is there a better way? 

You need a domain to set up swag.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.